• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Never been more embarrassed in my life

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It was an embarrassing game for the school and this team.  If you personally have never been more embarrassed than the result of a team of college kids you aren't a part of then you really should challenge yourself more often or reevaluate how you estimate your lever of embarrassment.

But no doubt this team is awful.  Willie might get some things figured out and we might win a few... but if you enjoy watching college football you might want to start thinking about who your second and third favorite teams are!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think we need to relax a little.  I mean this is terrible but it goes to show how bad our players are.  WKU is whooping what was supposed to be an improved UK team.  Those are Taggarts players playing.  Give him time.  He will turn this around.  Skip had three years to *****k this program up.  The only thing that bothers me is how Coach T was saying how well our defense was performing in practice.  Either our offense was utter crap and made them look good or he was way off in his evaluation.  Not a good night.

taggarts players with petrino coaching. we have talent. certainly more than mcneese state and western kentucky. coaching sucked. hope it's out of his system.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

USF grouper are you going fishing tomorrow

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

If Floyd plays another snap I give up in Coach T

Have to say I agree. This was the silver lining of this debacle...we found our real qb.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe WKU won because Willie was not coaching them ..... Gotta believe this is the worse loss by a D1 team to a FCS team in the history of college football ....... Please bring Jim back

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Maybe WKU won because Willie was not coaching them ..... Gotta believe this is the worse loss by a D1 team to a FCS team in the history of college football ....... Please bring Jim back

We are a below average FCS team.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It is looking like I might be fishing a lot of Saturdays this fall.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

It is looking like I might be fishing a lot of Saturdays this fall.

Come on bro....it's just one game!!

• Upvote 1