• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like The Bus Has A Flat Tire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

What the hell does the QB have to do with the score right now? You must not be the watching this game...

What does the QB have to do with the score???  Really??  Usually the QB is the head of the offense.  We had Shaw running, no QB.  BTW, the QB must have had something to do with it if they took him out...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

I don't think people realize this isn't taking over for Leavitt anymore, it's taking over for Holtz. Under Holtz we saw institutionalized indifference. It will take a while to undo.

Just posted a topic on this.  Had a lot more detail originally in that topic, but my computer screwed up and once I rebooted, didn't feel like retyping it out.  I completely agree.  

You guys are really putting this on Holtz?   His team at La Tech would have beat us by 20 tonight.  Please stop it.  Our guys, with a projected Top 10 draft pick on defense, just crapped the bed.  Not Holtz' fault.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,957
  • Days Won:  12

Fire every single person at LRS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,957
  • Days Won:  12

I'm in green and gold in atl embarassed. This isn't a trial period

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think people realize this isn't taking over for Leavitt anymore, it's taking over for Holtz. Under Holtz we saw institutionalized indifference. It will take a while to undo.

Just posted a topic on this.  Had a lot more detail originally in that topic, but my computer screwed up and once I rebooted, didn't feel like retyping it out.  I completely agree.  

You guys are really putting this on Holtz?   His team at La Tech would have beat us by 20 tonight.  Please stop it.  Our guys, with a projected Top 10 draft pick on defense, just crapped the bed.  Not Holtz' fault.

truth.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Right, LA Tech would have won because he inherited a team that was very good in 2012.  Unlike CWT.  It's the Holtz mentality that remains - talent wasn't enough tonight, obviously.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

Right, LA Tech would have won because he inherited a team that was very good in 2012.  Unlike CWT.  It's the Holtz mentality that remains - talent wasn't enough tonight, obviously.  

I knew someone was going to argue that.  Holtz was smart enough to realize that Matt Floyd wasn't a QB when he burned Eveld's redshirt.  So he has that going for him. Look, one could argue that Holtz had only 2 recruiting classes.  I refuse to believe that there isn't talent on this team.  And I am not going to say that Holtz was a great coach.  Maybe we can blast Leavitt since any redshirt seniors on this team are still his kids?  I am not giving up on Taggart.  He deserves 4 years.  But Willie has had a spring and summer to "coach 'em up".  That game last night isn't entirely on Holtz.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

WTF is everyone so hung up on talent for? I believe we have better talent than half the teams we played in 2012, yet we only won three games.

This isn't solely about talent - it is about trying to get this talent moving in the right direction, away from a losing culture. I expected better last night, but obviously it's a tougher assignment than I and most of us thought.

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016

Here is hoping that this year is like Dungy's first year. It was really bad at the beginning of the year but got better as the year went on. I think Dungy lost his first 10 games.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  55

You can have the best car, or in this case bus, on the block, but with no gas in the tank, you aren't going anywhere.  As far as Holtz, strike his name from everything and never lket his name be uttered, so it shall be written, so it shall be done!