• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possibly first logistics error by USF Athletics

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

For those not familiar. The Bulls Stampede will be on the south end of the stadium, where very few students ever venture. I'm sure some loyal diehards (like SBC) will be there, but for the most part, Bulls Stampede will need to live on the non-student fans to start.

I am sure doing the walk through the student area would be cool, but logistically (given where their locker room is) makes it tough.

This .... Not really that big of a deal in regards to the Stampede.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well students (myself included) need to shoot an email over to the SG to get them on the ball, and start loading the buses at 3PM.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

For those not familiar. The Bulls Stampede will be on the south end of the stadium, where very few students ever venture. I'm sure some loyal diehards (like SBC) will be there, but for the most part, Bulls Stampede will need to live on the non-student fans to start.

I am sure doing the walk through the student area would be cool, but logistically (given where their locker room is) makes it tough.

Who says that the student buses can't drop them off at the South end. If the kids are motivated enough, they'll find their way to the tailgate area.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Who says that the student buses can't drop them off at the South end. If the kids are motivated enough, they'll find their way to the tailgate area.

Who says that the student buses can't drop them off at the North end? If the kids are motivated enough, they'll find their way to the stampede area.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

Here's an idea.

Have the student buses lead the team buses to RayJay. Let the students off, wait five minutes for them to line up, and then let the Stampede begin.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

It also makes sense from a money-standpoint. Your donors are all, for the most part, tailgating on the southside of the stadium, so I'm sure Athletics wanted to make sure that they're included.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If student government were like real government, they would have a database of cell phone meta data and know which students plan to attend and who their associates are.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Can admin's change the title of this thread, so it acccurately reflects the entity organizing these busses? If it's student government, then they should get the credit for coordinating this so close to the Bulls Stampede.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Athletics has also been working to make the Bulls Zone the focal area outside the stadium, so it makes sense that this new feature would take place near it.