• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey USF, Let's Start Keeping Our Promises To Season Ticket Holders, Shall We?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

have they lied to season ticket holders before

How would you know? :popcorn:

I believe he is ASKING that....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I got the 15% off card.  I believe it was good for team store, Claw, and stadium concessions.  Missed the BBQ though.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We got the card nothing about the stadium though

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,772
  • Days Won:  3

Attended the BBQ and got to shoot the breeze w/Mr. & Mrs. Stuben

Got the card...tossed it...as I don't shop at the Team Store at the Dome, nor do I play golf. 

Nice thought however. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I just saw this, so yes I am late to the party.

Brad was right, Collin (who is a friend of mine) saw my tweets asking about the concession discount and ran with it.

I am somewhat torn on stuff like this. The discount probably will save me $20 to $30 for the year at most, and I don't want to nickle and dime USF. That is a really small amount compared to what I spend (31 season tickets across all sports, required donation and additional not required donation).

I also know that the people getting called out are people I consider friends, and I value those relationships more than $30.

On the flip side, I also am very loyal to USF, and if you search my posts, I posted on this forum how excited I was about the discount back when it was first announced in March or April. There are times I want USF to be loyal to me (and all renewing season ticket holders).

I assume the discount isn't coming. I have asked 3 people before I sent the first tweet, and 2 of the 3 first said the cards were coming. The third never replied to me. I then tweeted out the question, and I assume the silence I got back is not a good sign.

In my opinion, an email or letter explaining why we aren't getting the promised perk would be acceptable. Possibly with another perk offered instead. ,,,,, but just hoping that ticket holders forget is not good.

I also know it is a crazy week at USF, with lots going on (which I why I inquired about the missing perk a couple weeks ago at the fan fest).

So, at the risk of alienating a bunch of people I call friends, I agree with what Collin wrote and wish USF would either honor the request or explain why they can't.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Just for the record here is what I posted encouraging people to renewed back in March referring to these perks:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/90730-and-the-attempt-to-keep-season-ticket-holders-from-bailing-begins/?p=1142515

Let me say it again, I completely understand if circumstances have eliminated this as a possible perk (like the stadium vendor pulling back the offer). But, ignoring it is the wrong way to deal with it. Either extend the perk or explain why it had to be eliminated.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Clear bags? Who got a clear bag?

The invisible man

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

Whine whine. Hate this kind of stuff. In life things happen you dont like, but there is a right time, place, and manner to deal with it. This is none of those three.

• Downvote 1