• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey USF, Let's Start Keeping Our Promises To Season Ticket Holders, Shall We?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Whine whine. Hate this kind of stuff. In life things happen you dont like, but there is a right time, place, and manner to deal with it. This is none of those three.

What is the right time and correct manner to deal with this?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Clear bags? Who got a clear bag?

Per Athletics, season ticket holders (with at least two tickets) should be receiving them Friday

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Maybe the Discount card for Ray Jay will be the Plastic Bag? LOL 

Its not really about the perks, Its about doing what you say  you are going to do.  If you want money, (esp after the last 2 years of Skippy) (early before the deadline), and u make an offer to the fans that if they comply to their "Set Rules", than they should / need to be honored. Its like a contract, and currently they are breaching said contract.

Not good customer service, It Gives donors and fans a bad taste and could turn people off from giving in the future.  

Saying nothing compounds the problem.    A simple EMAIL to all donors who donated early would erase a lot of it. But doing nothing and pretending it never happened is the issue.

Edited by Dhambuc
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754

Sounds like some season ticket holders are getting the short end of the stick for those who renewed early. I'm not against Collin's article, however I would have at least attempted to quote a source from the athletic department in the story. Mike Stubens puts out a lot of money saving links for people via email, FB, etc. I wouldn't rub his nose into this as he fulfilled his end of the agreement with the early renewal. He rightfully deserves what was promised on USF's end. Just my two cents.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe the Discount card for Ray Jay will be the Plastic Bag? LOL 

Its not really about the perks, Its about doing what you say  you are going to do.  If you want money, (esp after the last 2 years of Skippy) (early before the deadline), and u make an offer to the fans that if they comply to their "Set Rules", than they should / need to be honored. Its like a contract, and currently they are breaching said contract.

Not good customer service, It Gives donors and fans a bad taste and could turn people off from giving in the future.  

Saying nothing compounds the problem.    A simple EMAIL to all donors who donated early would erase a lot of it. But doing nothing and pretending it never happened is the issue.

absolutely. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

It says discount on a concession gift certificate.  Do you buy that from USF or from the TSA?  Anyway, if it was promised it should be given.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468

Honestly, moments like this make me wish I could have an anonymous name on here. I enjoy all the discussions on all topics USF, but hate feeling like I'm in a can't win situation - where I don't think I did anything wrong.

People who know me well, know that I am stubborn and rarely back down (unless I am wrong, then I will certainly back down). The people working at USF that I know are good people who do care about season ticket holders, no one lied ... no one wanted to short change ... things just happen, or don't happen for a variety of reasons.

I'll tell you something that I really miss about working at USF, that is having an idea or an opinion and having those higher than me on the food chain care, listen or implement something that I thought of. It frustrates me that I don't have enough of a voice left that I can ask about this for 3 weeks and not get a full answer. The tweets, which are certainly very public probably weren't the best idea for the relationships I want to keep, but they weren't wrong either. Just not very tactful. I was almost saying, if you ignore me privately, can you ignore me publicly? (on this topic, not overall)

I'll tell a quick story of something I once did.

I had a doctor's appointment and my insurance at the time was one of those high deductible plans that don't kick in unless something really goes wrong with your health. (by my choice, because it cost less .. not a complaint about the insurance). I shopped around for a doctor based on a question I asked ... basically I said, here is what I need, can I make an appointment and get this done on the first visit. So I didn't have to pay for two visits, where the first visit is 5 mins and the doctors says come back and see me in a week to do it. Well, the doctor did exactly that. So I am mad, because they failed to do as promised. I almost refused to pay for the first visit.

So then I come back for appointment number two, after an hour and a half in the waiting room someone came out to say the doctor left for the night, we will need to reschedule. The doctor had snuck out a back door and made someone else come and tell me this.

You know if you miss an appointment they charge you.

Well, I mailed that doctor an invoice for $150 for wasting my time. I remember when they got the bill, they called me, and I was at work. I got in trouble for arguing with them at my desk. (which was justified, it should have been taken care of on my time)

I never got the invoice paid, but I got my first visit refunded (and then I went to a new doctor).

This is how I am.

I don't want this issue to be about me, but I guess it sort of is now. I'm done fighting for it, if it comes great and if not, then fine.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Clear bags? Who got a clear bag?

The invisible man

Got it thanks for clearing that up LOL. I didn't read the post close enough. Maybe the Glazers will step in and save the day?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I got our bags today.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We got ours too.  Not sure what I would put in them!