• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey USF, Let's Start Keeping Our Promises To Season Ticket Holders, Shall We?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

**** 3 season tickets and a parking pass and still no bag! Just give me the bag I will for get the rest. I got plans for you bag!

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Under Doug's leadership our Athletic Office looks like it is run by volunteer parents at a local high school!  It is unbearable how inept he is.  E-mails that arrive days or weeks after events.  Season Ticket Holder benefits that seem randomly disbursed throughout the population.  Given our inability to accurately deliver to all season ticket holders all future benefit advertisements should start with "Random Drawing for Chance to Win ..."

The amazing part the folks you are annoying are the ones already bought in.  Folks that want to just attend football games at the best deal will show up game day and pay half face value for most tickets, get club access, and eat the extra 15% for stadium beer.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

That designer plastic will be a classic someday.

Here's a hint. Buy a set of sheets or curtains, you know the ones that come in the plastic bag with the zipper on top. Put a BULLS logo on it, DONE!

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'm guessing it was expensive to send these 'next day air' via UPS. 

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This is typical stuff during a transition... the new people don't know what the old people did.

Doug is still in charge so ultimatley it falls on his plate, not Bill or this other guy. Bucks stops with Doug.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

No Email, No Bags yet,   I emailed my Ticket rep( wont say who, because I love everything they do for me and they do a great job) but was told that party was at the spring game( missed it, never got an email about it)  the discount cards at Ray Jay was a drawing( not what the promotion said or says BTW)  Bag( email sent yesterday with bags to come)(still haven't gotten an email or the bag). Video Message Board will likely be all the names of the Donors who paid prior to deadline( again not what the promotion said but would be better than nothing).

The Email distribution system SUCKS and needs to be fixed. Makes the school like JV.  Also All the people working in the Ticket office need to be on the same page( paid and interns).   One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Its a cluster F--k.

Ill cut them some slack this time, because they have the BB Season ticket deadline coming Sept 3rd and its the first week of FB season, so I know they are swamped with all that is going on.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We got our bags yesterday via UPS. They're likely en route for the rest of you.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

No Email, No Bags yet,   I emailed my Ticket rep( wont say who, because I love everything they do for me and they do a great job) but was told that party was at the spring game( missed it, never got an email about it)  the discount cards at Ray Jay was a drawing( not what the promotion said or says BTW)  Bag( email sent yesterday with bags to come)(still haven't gotten an email or the bag). Video Message Board will likely be all the names of the Donors who paid prior to deadline( again not what the promotion said but would be better than nothing).

The Email distribution system SUCKS and needs to be fixed. Makes the school like JV.  Also All the people working in the Ticket office need to be on the same page( paid and interns).   One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Its a cluster F--k.

Ill cut them some slack this time, because they have the BB Season ticket deadline coming Sept 3rd and its the first week of FB season, so I know they are swamped with all that is going on.

Remember, the Spring Game was before the renewal deadline. You only would have gotten an email about the party if you paid by the non-published deadline before the spring game.

For example, I never got an email, but I learned about the party on thebullspen.com , I then called my rep and asked if I pay now, can I go to the party. This was weeks before the published deadline.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Agree  Mike,  I Was only passing on the Info I was given yesterday by my ticket rep.  I didn't want to Lay into them, since I like them and the relationship we have, But the info I was given(excuse) was Not correct.

Questions :  Who can we season ticket , Donors speak to about these issues (mind you don't want any one in the Ticket office to get in any trouble, I suspect its NOT THIER FAUGHT).  But its Athletics in General that is the problem.  The Buck stops with Doug. 

By not doing what you say you will do if we continue to support you financially will likely offend some people ( See the Buccaneer's and other organizations who fail miserably).   The thought is great usually, but the Execution  is HORRIBLE!!!!   

Its deceiving, makes them appear untrusted . Leaves a BAD Taste in the mouths of those who are supporting  the school , following their deadlines, and rules.     

There is NO excuse for this type of blunders. In ANY Professional Organization this would not be tolerated or people would stop giving.

Edited by Dhambuc