• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thing I'm looking for against McNeese St

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

A team that is hungry to win and prove something to the rest of the nation.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Win, stay healthy and aggressive defense and functional offense.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I am looking forward to the reaction here after the game.  The way I see it, there will be 1 of 3 outcomes:

1) we win by 25+ and everyone here starts talking about BCS and going into Michigan St and winning

2) we win by less than 20 and everyone here wants to fire our DC, get a new QB, and say we will go 4-8

3) we win by less than 7 and this board just blows up  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Well, hopefully we'll win by 21 to 24

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

USF is going to get all the game they ever wanted vs. McNeese. No easy task.

Nah, we are just a little ole' FCS team with no decent players.   No need to worry about us.   Our players may be small, but they are slow.   :)

Doc

Live in Murfreesboro, TN and watched Mcnesse destroy a decent MTSU team to start last year, will be happy to see USF get the win.

I live in San Antonio and watched them get dominated by UTSA a second year transitional team. 

I was at the UTSA game as well which was indeed won by the Roadrunners.  A couple of dropped (wide open) passes by McNeese receivers and two turnovers were the difference in the score.  UTSA had just under three more minutes of possession time but other than that, the stats favored McNeese.  Old news but there was no domination in that game.

I also was at this game in San Antonio.  McNeese was down 31-10 over halfway through the 4th quarter.  You scored 2 TD's in the last 6 min of game to make the score look close and pad stats.  Box score shows you were down 31-10 with 6 min left in game.  Maybe dominated isn't the right word, but UTSA was up 3 TDs with just a few min left in game.  And USF is 50X better than UTSA.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?id=323152636

Oh ****,  I hate it when we lose by 350 points  :o.  You might want to go ahead and place your bets.  Looks like easy money to me since the spread is 17-20.

All kidding aside,  I look forward to being at the game and hope the Pokes can make it interesting.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488

I am looking forward to the reaction here after the game.  The way I see it, there will be 1 of 3 outcomes:

1) we win by 25+ and everyone here starts talking about BCS and going into Michigan St and winning

2) we win by less than 20 and everyone here wants to fire our DC, get a new QB, and say we will go 4-8

This board, like all boards, will blow up no matter what.  Go Bulls!  Let's just win!

Edited by Supersurch

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

You forgot 4. We lose and the board goes into nuclear meltdown mode 

Edited by Bulls On Parade