• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thing I'm looking for against McNeese St

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

How do we go about watching the game on tv for people out of town? Anyone look into this issue yet?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How do we go about watching the game on tv for people out of town? Anyone look into this issue yet?

ESPN3

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

1st...I'm looking for better coaching.  How well are these coaches with game management, making decisions under game pressure, and personnel management.  Is CWT and company a "I'm sticking to it, no matter what" kind of coaches or "let's make changes depending on game situations."

2nd...I'm curious to see how patient we as fans will be with the new offense.  I don't think this is a sling and shoot no huddle offense, but rather a methodical, pound it, game managing-type offense...which can be boring if you are a type A personality.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

1st...I'm looking for better coaching. How well are these coaches with game management, making decisions under game pressure, and personnel management. Is CWT and company a "I'm sticking to it, no matter what" kind of coaches or "let's make changes depending on game situations."

2nd...I'm curious to see how patient we as fans will be with the new offense. I don't think this is a sling and shoot no huddle offense, but rather a methodical, pound it, game managing-type offense...which can be boring if you are a type A personality.

If we don't put up points against McNeese then I think there willl be some issues.

But that Second point is interesting, because I remember arguing with a fan after the Miami game that we lost 6-3 that if we had won 6-3 I would've considered it a great game. They argued you can't have a great game with that few points scored. I always considered the need for scoring something that a more uneducated football fan desires, but not everyone at our games is going to be a football expert.

But if we are successful this year we will have to win a lot of defensive battles. I am curious whether even winning games will make some complain we are boring. Could care less if we win 2-0 each game myself

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

This should be interesting because McState's DC was the DC at WKU the last two years. How will CWT adjust to their D? How much, if at all, has he changed the terminology? What plays CAN be run from a certain set? Will Floyd recognize those plays?

SIX DAYS!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

This should be interesting because McState's DC was the DC at WKU the last two years. How will CWT adjust to their D? How much, if at all, has he changed the terminology? What plays CAN be run from a certain set? Will Floyd recognize those plays?

SIX DAYS!

You know that is worth discussing, because I can see it both ways where we take advantage of knowing what kind of scheme they are going to run, but They obviously will also be used to what our offense is going to run.

Shouldn't Make a win/loss issue out of it because we should just out-athlete them, however I sure hope Willie can outsmart his old DC and not the other way around.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

No disrespect to McNeese State, but if we don't dominate this game, I will be very disappointed.

Agree

Love the new profile pic, BTW. At first, I was like, "Who's the new guy?" LOL

Thanks, just supporting my son

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I am looking for a team who plays for 4 quarters and forces turnovers