• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Telly Lockette, Destined for big things.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Can we agree that, regardless of our opinion about Luther Campbell and what his opinion is about Coach Lockette, that this hiring was a good thing?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Emphatic yes...at the beginning of the season. Let's talk again as the season wears on, but I really hope he can help solidify our RB situation.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Emphatic yes...at the beginning of the season. Let's talk again as the season wears on, but I really hope he can help solidify our RB situation.

Agreed. Hopefully he can build us a horse to ride all season because it looks like our recieving corps just keeps getting thinner.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Telly put together some of the best RBs ever produced in SF including the two horsemen Yearby and Cook, the prizes of this year. Methinks if anyone can coach a stable of RB's it is Coach Lockette. Not to mention the extreme dedication all of his players profess toward him. I think he is the prototypical player's coach. I really don't care what Uncle Luke thinks. Kind of doubt Telly cares either.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Lockette was, quite possibly, the perfect replacement for Coach Scott. Great hire.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Telly put together some of the best RBs ever produced in SF including the two horsemen Yearby and Cook, the prizes of this year. Methinks if anyone can coach a stable of RB's it is Coach Lockette. Not to mention the extreme dedication all of his players profess toward him. I think he is the prototypical player's coach. I really don't care what Uncle Luke thinks. Kind of doubt Telly cares either.

What are the odds we get either (or both!)?

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I think he knows RB and how they can be successful, something that we have sucked at in the past.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  901
  • Days Won:  0

for outsiders, Uncle Luke is nothing more than the king of Miami Bass/Booty music.

to insiders who have followed his career, he is a brilliant business man with a hand in A LOT of Miami-area and Florida interests.

he was integral in creating the "Miami swag" attitude and atmosphere that propelled UM into the limelight in the '80s, and really that helped shape the contemporary national image that Miami has as a prime vacation/party spot.

love or hate his music, u can't deny his accomplishments as an entrepreneur and pillar of the southern Florida community.

your uncle like is a racist

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

How can you be like a racist? I thought that was pretty straightforward.