• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC Media Day on ESPN3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I found a photo of O'Leary hanging out at the airport.

airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

I found a photo of O'Leary hanging out at the airport.

airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

:roflmao:  Your move UCF. :popcorn:

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

espn3 isnt even a real channel on tv

Seriously??

of course......

I've been watching all those football games on a ghost channel!

espn3-com_college_football_1.jpg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Zzzz, wake me up in time for kick off. I'd leave early, too. Everyone prolly did.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I highly doubt that O'Leary didn't tell the AAC his plane time on when he was going to be leaving...

Lobster eating contest for all the coaches, he woulda stayed.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

What? O'Leary bagged over from last night?

They had to take an early flight back because they start camp. While somewhat understandable, it just doesn't look good for your new conference. They should've known ahead of time and made arrangements to be on "theamerican.org". IMO it shows no respect for your conference and your fellow conference mates.
Totally inexcusable. Either start camp later tonight or tomorrow or let the assistants start the first day. Two kids and the HC missing for a couple of hours on the first day won't have any impact on the season. What a moron.Way to be supportive of the coference.

Do you all even follow this stuff prior to what you read on here or even football in general? The conference and media were well aware of UCF's schedule. UCF starts the season on a Thursday this year, thus allowing them to push camp back earlier than most others. Camp is far more important for the head coach and actual players to attend, than the friggin' AAC media day. But UCF was still there in R.I. for it and GOL was interviewed this morning, along with QB Blake Bortles. UCF and GOL were the first session so they could get to the airport for their flight back. Nobody was snubbed. Jeez, some of y'all are so quick to jump to conclusions, before even reading ahead. Did you actually think UCF was going to snub this thing?

B.S. I personally witnessed 2 interviewers with theamerican.org on the backdrop, specifically say that the ucf contingent did not speak with them. All of the other coaches did, and many players. Jeez, I saw it with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. No need for me to read ahead.

UCF's session was in the morning, dude. Your own Greg Auman was there and posted updates from it in his blog today. Get with it and pay attention to what's going on. From his blog...

"NEWPORT, R.I. -- Commissioner Mike Aresco has touted the renewed USF-UCF rivalry as one of the great new things to come with the American Athletic Conference, and as the league hosted its annual football media day, the two head coaches traded barbs in what will only build as the Bulls and Knights prepare for their meeting in Orlando on Nov. 29."

Are you seriously trying to say that I didn't see and hear two interviewers talking about not getting a chance to talk to the gol? It wasn't the podium session; it was the 2 guys that spoke to the coaches/players after the podium session. Were you watching the proceedings? If not then you shouldn't speak with such certainty. You are dead wrong.  Look at the picture of the 2 guys interviewing the SMU QB. They are the people that discussed gol not talking to them. Facts are facts, you can try to spin them as much as you want, but they are what they are.

http://theamerican.org/sports/2013/7/11/FB_0711135801.aspx?id=10

American Football @American_FB

Unfortunately, UCF had to leave early to catch a flight (team reports to camp today) & will not appear on our live show #AmericanKickoff

Done and dusted son!

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

They had to take an early flight back because they start camp. While somewhat understandable, it just doesn't look good for your new conference. They should've known ahead of time and made arrangements to be on "theamerican.org". IMO it shows no respect for your conference and your fellow conference mates.
Totally inexcusable. Either start camp later tonight or tomorrow or let the assistants start the first day. Two kids and the HC missing for a couple of hours on the first day won't have any impact on the season. What a moron.Way to be supportive of the coference.

Do you all even follow this stuff prior to what you read on here or even football in general? The conference and media were well aware of UCF's schedule. UCF starts the season on a Thursday this year, thus allowing them to push camp back earlier than most others. Camp is far more important for the head coach and actual players to attend, than the friggin' AAC media day. But UCF was still there in R.I. for it and GOL was interviewed this morning, along with QB Blake Bortles. UCF and GOL were the first session so they could get to the airport for their flight back. Nobody was snubbed. Jeez, some of y'all are so quick to jump to conclusions, before even reading ahead. Did you actually think UCF was going to snub this thing?

B.S. I personally witnessed 2 interviewers with theamerican.org on the backdrop, specifically say that the ucf contingent did not speak with them. All of the other coaches did, and many players. Jeez, I saw it with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. No need for me to read ahead.

UCF's session was in the morning, dude. Your own Greg Auman was there and posted updates from it in his blog today. Get with it and pay attention to what's going on. From his blog...

"NEWPORT, R.I. -- Commissioner Mike Aresco has touted the renewed USF-UCF rivalry as one of the great new things to come with the American Athletic Conference, and as the league hosted its annual football media day, the two head coaches traded barbs in what will only build as the Bulls and Knights prepare for their meeting in Orlando on Nov. 29."

Are you seriously trying to say that I didn't see and hear two interviewers talking about not getting a chance to talk to the gol? It wasn't the podium session; it was the 2 guys that spoke to the coaches/players after the podium session. Were you watching the proceedings? If not then you shouldn't speak with such certainty. You are dead wrong.  Look at the picture of the 2 guys interviewing the SMU QB. They are the people that discussed gol not talking to them. Facts are facts, you can try to spin them as much as you want, but they are what they are.

http://theamerican.org/sports/2013/7/11/FB_0711135801.aspx?id=10

American Football @American_FB

Unfortunately, UCF had to leave early to catch a flight (team reports to camp today) & will not appear on our live show #AmericanKickoff

Done and dusted son!

These are not the reporters you are looking for...

jedimind.jpg

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

UCF's session was in the morning, dude. Your own Greg Auman was there and posted updates from it in his blog today. Get with it and pay attention to what's going on. From his blog..."NEWPORT, R.I. -- Commissioner Mike Aresco has touted the renewed USF-UCF rivalry as one of the great new things to come with the American Athletic Conference, and as the league hosted its annual football media day, the two head coaches traded barbs in what will only build as the Bulls and Knights prepare for their meeting in Orlando on Nov. 29."

Are you seriously trying to say that I didn't see and hear two interviewers talking about not getting a chance to talk to the gol? It wasn't the podium session; it was the 2 guys that spoke to the coaches/players after the podium session. Were you watching the proceedings? If not then you shouldn't speak with such certainty. You are dead wrong.  Look at the picture of the 2 guys interviewing the SMU QB. They are the people that discussed gol not talking to them. Facts are facts, you can try to spin them as much as you want, but they are what they are. http://theamerican.org/sports/2013/7/11/FB_0711135801.aspx?id=10 American Football @American_FB Unfortunately, UCF had to leave early to catch a flight (team reports to camp today) & will not appear on our live show #AmericanKickoff Done and dusted son!

Now that I've dusted myself off, I never said that GOL didn't have to leave early to catch a flight. His interview session was earlier than the one you watched and GOL was in R.I. getting interviewed on the webcast, as well. Just earlier. Like I said, GOL's interview was posted by your own Greg Auman who was there, as well in his TBO blog. And yes, the AAC was well aware of UCF's early departure, thus why GOL was first up early. Man, you all just want to hate and create such a dark cloud over UCF still, it's funny. And SEC coaches like Saban wouldn't ever leave their conferences early. Y'all are right about that. That's because they schedule theirs 2 weeks prior to their practices begin. So taste that dust or whatever dust you mean, who knows.