• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Oh, the horror! I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior.

Shockingly high standards I have.

Don't fall..you're backpeddaling awful fast. Why don't you give those fingers a rest before you say something else stupid.

I don't say stupid things, that's what we keep you around for.

Meanwhile EVERYONE on this thread says you're wrong. Sit down moron.

Maybe when you graduate middle school you will understand how to have an adult conversation.

Your go to retort. When someone disagrees with you the disagreement has no merit and they disagree only because they lack maturity. Of course, its evident to you, that any mature adult should hold your beliefs. This isn't your first time telling other posters they are acting like school children. I'm staring to see a pattern. If someone disagrees with you, it's because they haven't graduated middle school.

I did not call him immature because he disagrees with me.

I am calling him immature because he called me a moron because I disagree with him.

Perhaps you should reconsider your statement.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

Did we need more room? I thought we were ok because someone dropped back a class due to grades. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Oh, the horror!  I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior. 

Don't fall..you're backpeddaling awful fast. Why don't you give those fingers a rest before you say something else stupid.

Have to say, in the interest of fairness, this is about as "middle school" a reply as I've seen on there ... and I've certainly used "middle school" tactics before.  Hopefully considered AP level.  :D

Now:

:backtotopic:

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

Did we need more room? I thought we were ok because someone dropped back a class due to grades.

Don't forget Sterling and T-Rex...

We have had nothing but room

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Making room?

GA Tweets

You're talking about recruiting classes. I think Dyer's signing would be contingent upon having one of the 85 scholarships available ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Oh, the horror!  I suggested a player should actually prove they can follow team rules and produce on the field before anointing them the savior. 

Have to say, in the interest of fairness, this is about as "middle school" a reply as I've seen on there ... and I've certainly used "middle school" tactics before.  Hopefully considered AP level.   :D

Now:

:backtotopic:

Note, however, the above in red.

In other words, "Mommy he started it first!"

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Making room?

GA Tweets

Don't forget Sterling and T-Rex...

We have had nothing but room

Yeah, I don't think room is going to be an issue, especially considering a player of his caliber.  

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well this is one way to ask a question

Joe Schad tweets.

Bret Bielema said he does not plan to add any walk-on RBs w previous SEC experience

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Making room?

GA Tweets

I don't think dropping a walk on does much for room...and I don't think is news, as Data points out, this is just likely updating to show where he's headed.  Good luck to him.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Can all this bickering be moved to the off-topic thread?

This has derailed from this thread's intention.