• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your take: SouthFloridaBulls.com & TheBullsPen.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Hey, Bulls, share with us what Brad's done for you with the operation of the site since day 1 (for you).

[What if the site never existed?]

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I guess we wouldn't know any better. In all seriousness this is a great free site for all Bulls Fans. Thx Brad.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Kept me up-to-date with with Bulls news here. Nobody talks USF Bulls too much up here.

Allowed me to discuss Bulls and other topics with other Bulls fans.

Love TBP, it's become an addiction now that I have no problem feeding regularly. Thanks Brad for all you do to keep this board going.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Being in New Hampshire college football is almost non existent. Which means my Bulls are almost never talked about. This site has filled an enormous void.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'd get a lot more work done...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Where else can you go to get your full compliment of emotions at one time?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks, but these kind of threads pop up now and then and as always, I'd like to point to the fact that it's a "fans site".  One reason we never took Rivals or Scout up on an offer was so that we could be an independent and do what the South Florida fans wanted.

Secondly, this site was greatly aided in the early days by GarySJ, Velcrogrip and JimUSFSig and others with board selection and maintenance.  Countless others supported it with their content, participation and moderation - and some with their donations when need be. 

It has never been a one man show, so it's not right to speak of it in terms of "Brad".  The sites are fan sites - at which many have contributed and shaped.  The sites have been re-invented in the past with the help of fans and board members.  People that came together on the board also met at site watch parties, bowl parties, games and events.  It's been a coming together of Bulls fans at a convenient, open and lasting Bulls site.

The goal was to create an online Bulls community that would create new fans and further drive the interest of others in USF Athletics.  Hopefully that's what the site(s) has done.

• Upvote 1