• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What USF Needs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

http://college-football.si.com/2013/06/17/david-cornwell-alabama-waterfall/?sct=obnetwork

Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

That's right. A waterfall. RT @DavidCornwell5: That waterfall in Bama's locker room is about to be legit! C'mon who has a waterfall. No one!

I say put a salt water aquarium in the Bulls dressing room. Fill it with sharks. Mote has an aquarium at the SRQ airport. Even the ER I worked at in GA has a salt water aquarium. Waterfalls are for sissies. Imagine the reaction to recruits of sharks in the locker room.

2010Mote5.jpg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

http://college-football.si.com/2013/06/17/david-cornwell-alabama-waterfall/?sct=obnetwork

Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

That's right. A waterfall. RT @DavidCornwell5: That waterfall in Bama's locker room is about to be legit! C'mon who has a waterfall. No one!

I say put a salt water aquarium in the Bulls dressing room. Fill it with sharks. Mote has an aquarium at the SRQ airport. Even the ER I worked at in GA has a salt water aquarium. Waterfalls are for sissies. Imagine the reaction to recruits of sharks in the locker room.

I think the intention of the waterfall is to go with the 'Roll Tide' theme so it's not a bad idea. IMO a saltwater aquarium doesn't tie in well with USF athletics since we're not Rays or Marlins or Sharks. Sure it's a Tampa thing and a Florida thing but it's no more USF than Flamingos are (shudder).

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

*singing* What the Bulls need now ... Is love , sweet love ...

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

What the Bulls need is hardware.

Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt

I think the intention of the waterfall is to go with the 'Roll Tide' theme so it's not a bad idea. IMO a saltwater aquarium doesn't tie in well with USF athletics since we're not Rays or Marlins or Sharks. Sure it's a Tampa thing and a Florida thing but it's no more USF than Flamingos are (shudder).

No mention of the water being red, its the Crimson Tide.  USF has a college of marine science, they can take care of it. And sharks have a killer instinct. Put a shark in there, name it Rocky. Put a clown fish in, name it Knightro.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I say make it a freshwater tank and fill it with piranha. More of a team effort kind of thing.Tradition- throw a Cardinal or a Bearcat in there before each game, depending on who ur playin. Hell if we could find a Pirate even.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Can feed a mouse to the piranha

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Sharks? A fish tank? F that shiz.

Throw a bull in the locker room. Unleashed and pissed. That'll surprise some recruits. Last ones standing after 20 mins get a full scholarship.

• Upvote 1