• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLS Night at the RAYS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I was up in section 317 and some people from the bulls section moved to my section sitting in other fans seats, then when those fans got back from concessions or where ever, they offered them their bulls section seats. What's the deal? Taking other fans seats is not cool.

I left at the end of the 9th inning, heard the rest of the game on the radio. Exciting finish.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I was up in section 317 and some people from the bulls section moved to my section sitting in other fans seats, then when those fans got back from concessions or where ever, they offered them their bulls section seats. What's the deal? Taking other fans seats is not cool.

I left at the end of the 9th inning, heard the rest of the game on the radio. Exciting finish.

I thought all of the USF sections were in the 100 level

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

The USFers were probably up there with friends and were offering them better seats because, like ct said, I thought all the Bulls tix were lower level ...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

The USFers were probably up there with friends and were offering them better seats because, like ct said, I thought all the Bulls tix were lower level ...
I wasn't in the bulls section. My friend, who has no association with USF, bought me tickets to attend the game with him, I wasn't even planning on going actually. It was just a coincidence I was there on bulls night.

What happened is, 6 people who were originally in the bulls section, move to my section, and sat in some other fans seats. They had the cap and my girl recognized them from Greek, and when the other people whose seats they were sitting in returned, they said you can take our seats down in the lower level, and they pointed to the bulls section. They weren't meeting anyone up in our section, they just came looking for a better view from the 3rd deck. They all sat in the row right in front of me. There wasn't much harm done and they moved around when the other fans returned and two of them actually left, I think to go back to their original seats or to find new ones.

Edited by Gismo

I wasn't in the bulls section. My friend, who has no association with USF, bought me tickets to attend the game with him, I wasn't even planning on going actually. It was just a coincidence I was there on bulls night.

What happened is, 6 people who were originally in the bulls section, move to my section, and sat in some other fans seats. They had the cap and my girl recognized them from Greek, and when the other people whose seats they were sitting in returned, they said you can take our seats down in the lower level, and they pointed to the bulls section. They weren't meeting anyone up in our section, they just came looking for a better view from the 3rd deck. They all sat in the row right in front of me. There wasn't much harm done and they moved around when the other fans returned and two of them actually left, I think to go back to their original seats or to find new ones.

Guess I wasn't clear. Point was the USF poachers were offering the people whose seats they poached better seats down below which, if that was the case, would be cool ..... unless the ones poached preferred the 3rd level over the 1st level.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Sunday's game had a big FSU contingent supporting that one player who plays for the Giants that went to FSU.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Thanks for setting this up, we had a good time.  Nice to meet some news folks too.  

Hopefully will get to see some more faces in Michigan!

Thanks, I think we all had a good time.

Sunday's game had a big FSU contingent supporting that one player who plays for the Giants that went to FSU.

I was wondering what was up with all the garnet. I had forgotten he went to FSU ... of course, I've tried to forget about that draft completely.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

We had freebies from my daughter's boyfriend behind the home dugout. The shot of the little kid dancing when they were playing the cotton-eyed joe? The fat guy behind him, laughing? That was me. :D

Great time. Great crowd. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

For those of you who attended the game on Saturday, what did you think of the group they had sing the national anthem?