• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kayvon a Bronco

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Solid player and better human being... Kayvon worked his ass off for 4 years to get this opportunity. Couldn't be happier for him.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

As a USF grad and lifelong Denver Broncos fan, I am very happy right now!  Welcome to the Mile High City Kayvon! It's great to have a Bull on the team.

+1, getting to learn under Champ and develop with DRC will only help him as well.  Glad to have Bull here again

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

As a USF grad and lifelong Denver Broncos fan, I am very happy right now!  Welcome to the Mile High City Kayvon! It's great to have a Bull on the team.

+1, getting to learn under Champ and develop with DRC will only help him as well.  Glad to have Bull here again

$T2eC16R,!yUE9s6NFGibBRZNCpUHfQ~~60_57.J

Was there any other Bull (other than Andre Hall) ever at Denver?  I can't think of one...

He immediately came to mind, upon hearing of the Kayvon pick.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Grats to Kayvon -

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

USFFootball NFL all-time great John Elway on #USF's Kayvon Webster: "He’s tough. He’ll stick his nose in there on run support too.” 12 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Broncos John Fox on Kayvon Webster: “We were real happy he got to us...we just felt good about his upside and the evidence he put on tape.” 12 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball If you want to thank Kayvon Webster for his time at #USF and wish him good luck, do so at @_KAY6. He loves the Bulls family. 13 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Sweet video from the Denver Broncos after they drafted Kayvon Webster: Webster Gets the Call denverbroncos.com/multimedia/vid… 13 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFAthletics Go get it Kayvon. Love this quote: pic.twitter.com/ylQvWIdf7f 13 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball .@Mistral_Raymond on @_KAY6: "So proud of Kayvon. He'll continue to shine because he's a great player and great person." #USF #NFLDBs 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Learn more about the bond between the last 2 #USF DBs @Mistral_Raymond and @_KAY6 drafted thx to @espn_bigeast: es.pn/Li1gct 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball [NEWS] Webster Selected in Third Round by the Broncos: University of South Florida DB Kayvon Webster was selec... bit.ly/12wzH5c 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Finally: "This is just the continuation of my journey. I’m ready to go to work and I’m going to prove the Broncos right for drafting me.” 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball More from Webster: "I’ve had so much support from my family, friends, the people in Miami, the people at USF, I’m just so excited." 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Quote from @_KAY6: “I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the Denver franchise. I’ve been dreaming about this night my entire life." 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Excited to be able to post this after #USF's Kayvon Webster was drafted by the Denver Broncos: pic.twitter.com/zPgLDFTilD 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Quick release on #USF's Kayvon Webster, complete with @_KAY6's first thoughts on being drafted: bit.ly/ZqBBVl 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Everything you need to know about 3rd-RD NFL Draft pick Kayvon Webster's footbal career right here: #USF bit.ly/ZqBhpu 14 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

johnelway Just picked CB Kayvon Webster from South Fla. He has excellent cover skills and speed, which you need in this league. 15 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

DenverBroncos The #Broncos have selected CB Kayvon Webster from the University of South Florida. 15 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball With Kayvon Webster's selection, #USF has had nine players drafted in the last 4 years, tied for the most of any in the current BIG EAST. 15 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

USFFootball Congrats to Kayvon Webster for being selected by the Denver Broncos in the third round (90th overall). He's the 8th USF DB to be drafted. 15 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

In 2012, the 90th pick went to New England Patriots, who selected Jake Bequette, a DE from Arkansas.

His contract was:

Contract: 4 yr(s) / $2,659,800     Signing Bonus $539,800

2012:    $390,000 (base)    $134,950 (bonus) $5,000 (misc)

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/jake-bequette/

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I'm probably even a bigger Broncos fan than I am a Bulls fan so this makes me ecstatic. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

John Elway called us Southern Fla

We've got work to do Willie.  Put us back on the map.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So awesome.