• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How to recoup the $35 million Sun Dome renovation

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

WWF!

Lol they actually have this at Texas A&M Arena every year.  I remember the SunDome always having some MMA fights when I was at USF. 

I was an usher at the Sundome back in the day, and the wrestling was always a wall to wall sell out.

Post that photo with you and Andre The Giant!

Here ya go!

andre-the-giant-joe-theismann-e134158088

Must have been before your prostate troubles started ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

One caveat, though. Any assets taken on with debt must create their own revenue streams to pay off that debt.

Like a house? Or when I use my credit card to make a $10 purchase at the grocer. Well I guess a house depends if you plan to sell it, but then you are just gambling, but I make 90% or more of my purchases with a credit card.

Maybe ideal but if it were a hard fast rule a lot of people would be in a really bad spot. I think there are better criteria. Replace revenue streams to pay of the debt with big grins and you may be on to something. :)

But really I have never heard that criteria be given for taking on debt and now that I think about it, it is a pretty good one, except in some cases of property if you ask me.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hookers

Isn't that your answer to every question?

Hookers

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

For realz?

Have I ever lied to you before?

Umm. Don't answer that.

(Whatever you do, DON'T think about ND Heismann winners...)

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

One caveat, though. Any assets taken on with debt must create their own revenue streams to pay off that debt.

Like a house? Or when I use my credit card to make a $10 purchase at the grocer. Well I guess a house depends if you plan to sell it, but then you are just gambling, but I make 90% or more of my purchases with a credit card.

Maybe ideal but if it were a hard fast rule a lot of people would be in a really bad spot. I think there are better criteria. Replace revenue streams to pay of the debt with big grins and you may be on to something. :)

But really I have never heard that criteria be given for taking on debt and now that I think about it, it is a pretty good one, except in some cases of property if you ask me.

LOL.

I was referring to Corporate/ Organizational debt.

But, now that you mention it,it does kinda make sense for individuals as well.

Three things (and one situation) that justify the use of personal debt, IMO

House, Car, and School are all worth going in debt for, since (for the most part), the personal return covers the interest (especially for school loans)

Also, debt can easily be justified on Convenience grounds (you yourself buy groceries with it since it's convenient), and if we end up paying interest, we're comfortable with that as a kind of "convenience charge"

When you start buying groceries or paying the utilities or rent with credit because you have to, THAT's a clear sign you're in trouble.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

What we need is action... there is too much competition in the area, so I think its up to us to thin the herd so to speak.

Some Bulls could go burn down the 1800 Ask Gary / Preparation H amphitheater, while the rest go mess up the Ice Palace.