• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jarvis Stewart, RB, Largo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yes 2014 class. Put up good numbers when he played, but he had a hip injury and sounds like he got in some trouble with a suspension, but it doesn't say why.

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/jarvis-stewart-the-return-of-a-monster/

Sounds like he was suspended from his team and later expelled from the school.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Hope he learned a lesson, and straightened his life around.

We should know by next February.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Yes 2014 class. Put up good numbers when he played, but he had a hip injury and sounds like he got in some trouble with a suspension, but it doesn't say why.

Although, I think it should be noted that he was back at Largo after a brief stint elsewhere

Although, I think it should be noted that he was back at Largo after a brief stint elsewhere

Well, as this board has proven time and time again, if he can play football, thats all that matters to the fans.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Well, as this board has proven time and time again, if he can play football, thats all that matters to the fans.

If you read the article it says he's re-committed to the team...So the young man made a mistake...He acknowleged it...So in my book he's is a lot smarter then the 4 Bamma players who were charged with felonies.

And let's have a reality check...Let's get the microscope out ..and go over in fine detail  all present and past USF students....Let's throw stones at everyone who ever did a stupid thing......Throw them under the bus

Willie offered this man a seat. on the Bus ..

I like him...yes pre-mature..pehaps...  Realy smart people learn from other people's mistakes...Dumb people don't learn from their own mistakes..This young man obviously does not fall in the DUMB category...Looking for our first 2000 yard Running back at USF 

Go Bulls

• Downvote 1

College football is littered with kids who claimed to have learned from their mistakes, we'll see in 4-5 years with him. And getting expelled from public school is a hell of a lot harder than you think it is, so this isn't like he was caught cutting in line in the cafeteria. Also, his getting kicked out of his high school in the Spring is after he was suspended from his own team during the playoffs in the Fall. So I'm hoping he learned his lesson on the second go 'round since he clearly didn't learn anything from the original disciplinary action.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

College football is littered with kids who claimed to have learned from their mistakes, we'll see in 4-5 years with him. And getting expelled from public school is a hell of a lot harder than you think it is, so this isn't like he was caught cutting in line in the cafeteria. Also, his getting kicked out of his high school in the Spring is after he was suspended from his own team during the playoffs in the Fall. So I'm hoping he learned his lesson on the second go 'round since he clearly didn't learn anything from the original disciplinary action.

I was "expelled" from my school...for too many disciplines...got re-instated...graduated...went to work ...got a career...wife...kids...house...think I did ok...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I was "expelled" from my school...for too many disciplines...got re-instated...graduated...went to work ...got a career...wife...kids...house...think I did ok...

You do have Bull horns shaved into the back of your head though. JK- :popcorn:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I love it our new POSTER...I love it when someone is smart enought to turn their life around..  like I said before..people change when they truly want to change...

My wife smoked for years but She got sick and finally quit...She readily admits when she quit is was because "SHE" wanted to...not becuase I wanted her to...

There are many people who profess to see the LIGHT and change...I like to believe and  I see no reason to change my opinion of Mr Stewart..if he says he has changed and wants to be part of the team...

Forgiveness is smart...The main reason is it  frees you from the past..

I would like to have MrStewart spend his time in a positive manner  , thinking about the bright future at USF.,study and  get good grades .... rather than spending his energy combating  negative remarks..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Kid can ball. I will take Coach Taggarts judgement of him over yours Jtrue, considering you've never met the kid.