• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tajee Fullwood, ATH, Tampa Bay Tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yup, he announcing but that doesn't mean his recruitment is over with FSU. Especially if they strike out on a few kids higher up their board. He's called them his dream school in interviews so it's hard to close the book on that. Commitments in June hold very little value...

He really sounds like a kid with character with what I've read from him. I'm guessing he sticks with his original commit, whoever it is.

If it's USF I hope you're right

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

A man walks into a bar and picks out the three or four best looking women in the place.

He then goes to the first one and says, "Hey, babe, you're the fourth best looking chick in this joint. How's 'bout you hang right there while I hit on these other three. If they turn me down, it could be your lucky night!"

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

A man walks into a bar and picks out the three or four best looking women in the place.

He then goes to the first one and says, "Hey, babe, you're the fourth best looking chick in this joint. How's 'bout you hang right there while I hit on these other three. If they turn me down, it could be your lucky night!"

Who is the man?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Who is the man?

It worked for Richard Gere,

Not so much for Danny Devito.

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

Is it sad that I'm checking Twitter every 10 minutes for Fullwood news, even though I know he doesn't announce until tomorrow? I swear, recruiting season cuts into my productivity. If my wife knew that I was checking recruiting sites regarding HS athletes and prospect discussion forums everytime I was on my phone she would leave me. :)

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Is it sad that I'm checking Twitter every 10 minutes for Fullwood news, even though I know he doesn't announce until tomorrow? I swear, recruiting season cuts into my productivity. If my wife knew that I was checking recruiting sites regarding HS athletes and prospect discussion forums everytime I was on my phone she would leave me. :)

I don't know about sad but kind of pointless considering he's announcing tomorrow and not today...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Never know though ck.

Litton let us know before he announced with his #DoSomething tweets.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

With good reason!! :D

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Raymond Woodie â€@CoachWoodie 16m

Hopefully the mail man delivers a big package tomorrow. Go Bulls.....Do something....I am running out of stamps.......

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

How about this

The Bulls are about to Do something big. U better get on the band wagon while u can........

Hopefully the mail man delivers a big package tomorrow. Go Bulls.....Do something....I am running out of stamps..

Edited by Bullwinkle