• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Transfer???

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

As much as i want him to come here, jvwvu makes some good points and lets not forget what Holgorsens offense looks like. Yes, we badly need help at qb, and I hope Taggart sells that, but if i take my green and gold goggles off, i can see him choosing either program. Hope he joins the stampede

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Oh jesus, now we have to deal with the WVU propaganda machine for the next 2 weeks.

FU - and yes we have a grad school and many quite good ones, one of which I was at.

Did they teach you in that "Grad" School, never to end a sentence with a preposition?

I did not go to learn to type/write (I get a secretary to do that for me) I went to school to build **** and make alot of money and learn to manage it.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  1

Oh jesus, now we have to deal with the WVU propaganda machine for the next 2 weeks.

FU - and yes we have a grad school and many quite good ones, one of which I was at.

Did they teach you in that "Grad" School, never to end a sentence with a preposition?

I did not go to learn to type/write (I get a secretary to do that for me) I went to school to build **** and make alot of money and learn to manage it.

I've seen you get a fair amount of abuse on this board and take it in stride.  Is this really the thread that's going to cause you to go off?

C'mon, you guys got off the sinking ship of the BE/AAC, let us have this one.

I've seen you get a fair amount of abuse on this board and take it in stride.  Is this really the thread that's going to cause you to go off?

It just seems to be Bulldinkle that aggravates me, others I normally can have actual conversations with.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Does he stand a chance to start at WVU? He was the backup in the ACC...how is he supposed to be even better in a tougher Big12 conference? I see his family is from there and he has ties there but you'd think just from a playing perspective he'd want to go where he could play, and play well.

Of course I'm biased and just want him here. If they're saying WVU has a huge hole in the QB slot.....we've got a freakin crater

Now does he come, we will see I put it 65% at WVU and 35% at USF. The only way he goes to USF if he knows Taggart is going to give him a true chance at winning the job and starting.

(We also have mutual friends with Trickett family (who stay with them in Tallahasse for games, if I see them this week (heading your alls way next week)I will ask)

Trickett would be all but guaranteed to start at USF for the next two seasons. If it comes down to the likelihood of him starting he's USF's to lose. I don't think we have a legitimate FBS starter on the roster. WVU certainly has the better intangibles (family ties etc) but USF is a guaranteed starting gig for the next 2 seasons.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  1

It just seems to be Bulldinkle that aggravates me, others I normally can have actual conversations with.

We haven't exactly had a lot to be enthusiastic or hopeful about on the football field lately.  I think you can forgive some of us for not being eager to hear that our latest hope for a decent season is 2:1 to go to WVU (a school which, by the way, many Bulls still hold a grudge against for bailing on the conference.)

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

You built **** in school???? I've heard you guys were great at building ****.

NA-AW601_REMEMB_DV_20090320141419.jpg

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm hearing no way he stays at FSU.

The one thing I did find out tonight is Tony Gibson is recruiting Trickett for WVU, he recently rejoined WVU's staff after a year at Zona with RichRod, and worked with Rick Trickett from 01-06 before Trick went to coach at FSU with Jimbo. How is that relationship, I dont know I do know that Trick and Rich did not get along that great at the end.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

Aaaand Bulls 247 reports USF is not the favorite right now. Jvwvu may be on to something