• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Rumors, Tweets, Etc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Mike Blakely Looking at tweets said something about football and defensive end...Interesting

checked again and I believe the tweet was refering to Eric Mayes as defensive end HHLproductions

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

The guy who posted on BCP is same one who first mentioned Antonio Andrews -- he's known Taggart since childhood and has a nephew who signed with him at WKU. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but he's more well-connected than just any poster ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The guy who posted on BCP is same one who first mentioned Antonio Andrews -- he's known Taggart since childhood and has a nephew who signed with him at WKU. Doesn't mean it's going to happen, but he's more well-connected than just any poster ...

The Bradenton Connection.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Would be great but Kinnan said he was done playing football. Hope he gets it together wherever he lands.

I know, only reason I posted it was because that poster seems to have connections to that area and he just posted it last night, so I figured I'd throw it out there
Fingers crossed. He would instantly be our best player on the offensive side of the ball.

Would be great but Kinnan said he was done playing football. Hope he gets it together wherever he lands.

I know, only reason I posted it was because that poster seems to have connections to that area and he just posted it last night, so I figured I'd throw it out there
Fingers crossed. He would instantly be our best player on the offensive side of the ball.

He's washed out at two schools already.  Why do we think he would actually put forth the effort needed to succeed?

If there is a choice, I'd much rather have Andrews from WKU.  We know he'll put the work in and he knows the system.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

He's washed out at two schools already.  Why do we think he would actually put forth the effort needed to succeed?

If there is a choice, I'd much rather have Andrews from WKU.  We know he'll put the work in and he knows the system.

I have no idea what his issues were at UF and Auburn. Worst case, we take a flyer on the kid and he washes out. We had plenty of lazy and undisciplined players on the team last year who were far less talented than Blakely. I also have a soft spot as I am a fellow Manatee grad.

Edited by WWMJD

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Dunno how much to put into this but Cortlan Watson of Clark Atlanta University (prior Gainsville HS) may be looking to transfer in..as a walk on? Not sure.

Tweets with Bivins:

@MegaManC4: S/O to my future teammate @therealcortlan follow my boy http://t.co/S0lgzxZr

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I didn't know Clark Atlanta had a FB team ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I didn't know Clark Atlanta had a FB team ...

D2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Atlanta_University#Athletics

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

Dunno how much to put into this but Cortlan Watson of Clark Atlanta University (prior Gainsville HS) may be looking to transfer in..as a walk on? Not sure.

Tweets with Bivins:

@MegaManC4: S/O to my future teammate @therealcortlan follow my boy http://t.co/S0lgzxZr

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/910911/#highlights/8653380

http://new.berecruited.com/athletes/665708

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The latest from Cortlan Watson (@TheRealCortlan). ┌Пâ”(-_•)┌П┠.·▭· · ··· THAT ƒσℓℓσω â•â–» BUTTON Gainesville, FL Future USF Student Athlete.

He's a 6'3 230 DE who played nose tackle in the 3-4 defense.
Edited by bulldozier1