• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dontravious Wilson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Why was he "shocked"?? He had one offer from Taggart, why would another shock him?

I just can't figure out kids these days.... :)

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Why was he "shocked"?? He had one offer from Taggart, why would another shock him?

It is a different level of competition. I would expect Taggart to do his due diligence as head coach, and realize he should be getting better athletes to USF than he was getting to WKU. Taggart likely needed some time to make sure he would be a good fit for a higher level of competition. It would make sense if he thought Taggart would be after better RBs after moving to USF, not to say that he is not a good RB, but do you want Taggart giving offers to all of the players he recruited at WKU? 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm kind of glad that he wasn't shocked by his UCF offer but was shocked by the USF offer.  ;)

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

It is a different level of competition. I would expect Taggart to do his due diligence as head coach, and realize he should be getting better athletes to USF than he was getting to WKU. Taggart likely needed some time to make sure he would be a good fit for a higher level of competition. It would make sense if he thought Taggart would be after better RBs after moving to USF, not to say that he is not a good RB, but do you want Taggart giving offers to all of the players he recruited at WKU? 

You need a smash mouth RB that does not have to be a dynamic athlete.  

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

O'Leary v. CWT... Always CWT. what was this kid promised at UCF?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

2 star goes to UCF...I can live with this.  But, he's likely better than a 2 star, if Taggart was seeking him, and others schools then got on board.  Apparently he's from the same high school as the UCF that's going to give us fits for the next 2 years:  Storm Johnson.

The focus remains on QB/RB...and I think we'll score 2 RBs, and a QB.  Hopefully if Woulard isn't coming, he tells Taggart so we have time to lock in another.  OR>>>Taggart goes out & gets one, and Woulard goes whereever.