• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Akeem Jones - Carol City, Miami

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I'm sure he reads these boards as well. If you really think it's worth while...and you really think he hasn't thought of it already, go ahead. It can't hurt.

The Tweeting is bad enough. Hope to hell CWT doesn't read these boards, too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'm sure he reads these boards as well. If you really think it's worth while...and you really think he hasn't thought of it already, go ahead. It can't hurt.

The Tweeting is bad enough. Hope to hell CWT doesn't read these boards, too.

He's all over the social media front and he knows about this board since he retweeted it. I guarantee you he checks up on this place. Why not? It's like having 100 mentally disabled scouts helping you for free. If there's 1 prospect he doesn't know about and signs because of it, it'd be worth it.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

if you watch the youtube link i put up, he specifically said that USF has showed interest in him.. which means they know who he is

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

if you watch the youtube link i put up, he specifically said that USF has showed interest in him.. which means they know who he is

That he did ... Any idea the date of the video?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

That he did ... Any idea the date of the video?

Oct. 7

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yea I dont think there is one kid who is right..as multiple kids can be good qb's at this level for us. I wouldnt mind hearing about an offer here..Is there even an offer? Are we interested?

247 says he's been offered by Clemson, Marshall, and Louisville. I can't see anywhere that we've offered or are targeting him.

You don't consider TBP a credible source?

Nobody here has said we've offered or are targeting him ...

They are telling the coaching staff that we should be targeting him.

I hope and pray any college coach isn't getting his recruiting tips from a message board.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yea I dont think there is one kid who is right..as multiple kids can be good qb's at this level for us. I wouldnt mind hearing about an offer here..Is there even an offer? Are we interested?

247 says he's been offered by Clemson, Marshall, and Louisville. I can't see anywhere that we've offered or are targeting him.

I hope and pray any college coach isn't getting his recruiting tips from a message board.

There was a post on here just yesterday saying that CWT should be reading these boards to find out who to target.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Should this be his sole recruiting technique? Of course not. Should Talent agents/Scouts scour YouTube for future stars? Probably not the best idea but every once in awhile you find a "Justin Bieber" out there.

If I'm Coach T and I have some downtime (which it doesn't seem like he has much these days), I'm going to check this board out. Why? Because it's a large fanbase board which gives a good (yet extreme) pulse/position on how things are going in the fan community. If I see a future/potential prospects section, you'd better believe I'm going to click on it and for the most part laugh at how ridiculous we are but maybe catch that one recruit those fanatical BullsPen retards found that I may have skipped over.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

If I'm Coach T and I have some downtime (which it doesn't seem like he has much these days), I'm going to check this board out. Why? Because it's a large fanbase board which gives a good (yet extreme) pulse/position on how things are going in the fan community. If I see a future/potential prospects section, you'd better believe I'm going to click on it and for the most part laugh at how ridiculous we are but maybe catch that one recruit those fanatical BullsPen retards found that I may have skipped over.

+1