• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Akeem Jones - Carol City, Miami

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Plus this is not a kid who gets looked over. He should be getting as much attention as AW. We should throw the kitchen sink at this kid. Promise him the job and get him in here. We need the best qb we can get to be on board right now. He is the next best option IMO.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Yea I dont think there is one kid who is right..as multiple kids can be good qb's at this level for us. I wouldnt mind hearing about an offer here..Is there even an offer? Are we interested?

247 says he's been offered by Clemson, Marshall, and Louisville. I can't see anywhere that we've offered or are targeting him.

You don't consider TBP a credible source?

Nobody here has said we've offered or are targeting him ...

They are telling the coaching staff that we should be targeting him.

I hope and pray any college coach isn't getting his recruiting tips from a message board.

Should this be his sole recruiting technique? Of course not. Should Talent agents/Scouts scour YouTube for future stars? Probably not the best idea but every once in awhile you find a "Justin Bieber" out there.

If I'm Coach T and I have some downtime (which it doesn't seem like he has much these days), I'm going to check this board out. Why? Because it's a large fanbase board which gives a good (yet extreme) pulse/position on how things are going in the fan community. If I see a future/potential prospects section, you'd better believe I'm going to click on it and for the most part laugh at how ridiculous we are but maybe catch that one recruit those fanatical BullsPen retards found that I may have skipped over.

We're recruiting Justin Bieber???? Not sure he can see over the OL. That dude is to music like conference realignment is to College sports. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431

My take: not the prettiest ball, decent accuracy, showed some good throws under pressure, decent runner, lacking touch at times. I give him a B- to B.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

These are teenagers, can we hold off on discussing how pretty their balls are?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

These are teenagers, can we hold off on discussing how pretty their balls are?

jackie-chan.jpg

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Plus this is not a kid who gets looked over. He should be getting as much attention as AW. We should throw the kitchen sink at this kid. Promise him the job and get him in here. We need the best qb we can get to be on board right now. He is the next best option IMO.

Never promise anyone a job.

Promise him the job..its yours to lose. It happens all the time. Your not saying he will start on day 1..your saying your the frunt runner for the job..Its fairly common practice..

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

Tell him the truth... If your the best, you'll start. Tell him that you believe he can be the best. Then ask him if he's willing to work hard enough to be the best.

and then you find out on signing day he went to another school to start. I would tell him its your job to lose. If you come in and get out worked you will lose the job. This will not be easy but my vision for usf football has you bringing us to a new level. A level that will make every kid want to put on a bulls uniform. Do you want to be apart of that vision? If so come be the quaterback of my football team.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

and then you find out on signing day he went to another school to start. I would tell him its your job to lose. If you come in and get out worked you will lose the job. This will not be easy but my vision for usf football has you bringing us to a new level. A level that will make every kid want to put on a bulls uniform. Do you want to be apart of that vision? If so come be the quaterback of my football team.

And tell him you'll learn to S-P-E-L-L quarterback in the meantime. :vikinghorns: