• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Tag busy with recruits, but

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

... is there a "meet the coach" kind of thing planned? Or because it was an open press conference that is to suffice?

I think Tag's going to be pretty busy recruiting until the dead period in a week. Then he's got to work on assembling the staff. Then he's got to find where to dispose of Cosh's body. Then recruiting will come roaring back.

I hope they do something, but I'd rather it be after signing day in February.

A public forum may not be the best place to discuss that one particular item... But, if anyone has any good ideas ....

:)

Ask Siri ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

Taggart stated clearly that he was going to go hard recruiting for the next week and then put his staff together during the dead period. He realizes the importance of just one week of recruiting time. I can't figure out why people keep talking about him coaching in the bowl game. He doesn't work for WKU anymore. He's 100% Bull now. Therefore, he needs to be using his time to make us better, not WKU.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

what are you looking for in a "meet the coach"?

id be interested in that too but i have a feeling the public presser will be enough for USF.

This week is out of the question because of the upcoming dead period.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

... is there a "meet the coach" kind of thing planned? Or because it was an open press conference that is to suffice?

I think Tag's going to be pretty busy recruiting until the dead period in a week. Then he's got to work on assembling the staff. Then he's got to find where to dispose of Cosh's body. Then recruiting will come roaring back.

I hope they do something, but I'd rather it be after signing day in February.

He said while traveling he will watch game film to get to know the team....can only imagine what he will say about the defense

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Taggart stated clearly that he was going to go hard recruiting for the next week and then put his staff together during the dead period. He realizes the importance of just one week of recruiting time. I can't figure out why people keep talking about him coaching in the bowl game. He doesn't work for WKU anymore. He's 100% Bull now. Therefore, he needs to be using his time to make us better, not WKU.

Yeah, well, look at the interviews with him and his WKU players on the subject and unless you are some kind of cold hearted SOB you'd understand. People talk about how they loved Leavitt for his passion. It goes along with those lines, the passion of doing something well and leaving it right before the pinnacle, for him, and for the players, losing their leader. The dead period forces the issue, but neither CWT or the players think that its not a big deal.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

If they have one, I hope someone yells "Beat UF" so that we can compare answers.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

If they have one, I hope someone yells "Beat UF" so that we can compare answers.

The big difference is we don't have an actual day when were scheduled to play them.....personally, I doubt it ever happens

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Has he been doing the media rounds? sports radio, TV, etc I'm sure he'll have a radio show next season, maybe they can kick that off sooner rather than later.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

I can't figure out why people keep talking about him coaching in the bowl game.

Will not matter now anyways. Looks liek they will have the HC for their Bowl Game. Being reported that Bobby Petrino is on campus at WKU and will be announced at 1600 today.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I can't figure out why people keep talking about him coaching in the bowl game.

Will not matter now anyways. Looks liek they will have the HC for their Bowl Game. Being reported that Bobby Petrino is on campus at WKU and will be announced at 1600 today.

No shiz?! Wow, that's a nice grab right there. He won't be able to coach in the bowl game though. Edited by Hem