• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip being considered for other HC jobs?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I think we should get this info to Doug Woolard immediately!

and find out what kind of liquor the Auburn AD likes. I will stop by my favorite store and buy several gallons, drive them to Auburn and have a little chat with him while Skip's contract sits nearby with 2 brand new pens (tested first of course). Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Now that we are in a mid-major conference, we will be a stepping stone school...any coach that comes in here and has any kind of success will bolt for the first taker for the bigger conferences. This is why mid-majors don't usually have prolonged sucess. I think Doug knew we were going to be in this situation long before we did and that played into him locking down Skip so that we wouldn't get the rep. of being that stepping-stone. That is one rep. that is hard to lose.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Holtz at South Florida and Tom O’Brien at North Carolina State. The reason for inclusion of the latter two has to do with an unstated goal of the Auburn administration to find a tough, discipline-heavy head coach who can help wrangle some of the attitudes prevalent among the core group of players Auburn will have back for 2012.

He'll wrangle the attitudes, all right. Within two years, Auburn football players won't give a **** anymore.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  12

After Auburn's SECOND 0-7 SEC season:

"I'm really proud of the way the seniors competed this year. We fought hard. We've got some things to build on. I think if you look at this team, you look at the uhh... the graduation rates and the uh... we've had some killer team meetings and our team cook was just phenomenal this year. Really proud of this team, and really pleased to see the effort."

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Skip is not going anywhere, He is horrible, He cant coach at the BE level which is really Conf USA level. He def cant coach at the SEC level.

Lets hope their AD is as stupid as ours and they think Skip and his Coach talk are worth taking a risk for. So long Skippy wont be sad to see you go,

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Could you imagine if he went to Auburn and succeeded? There would be hundreds of fans wanting to storm the Selmon Center. :angrymob:

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Could you imagine if he went to Auburn and succeeded? There would be dozens of fans wanting to storm the Selmon Center. :angrymob:

FIFY

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Skip is not going anywhere, He is horrible, He cant coach at the BE level which is really Conf USA level. He def cant coach at the SEC level.

Lets hope their AD is as stupid as ours and they think Skip and his Coach talk are worth taking a risk for. So long Skippy wont be sad to see you go,

Yeah, but Jennifer won't be in the news speaking in tongues, handling snakes, and blaming the losses on those heathen devil worshipers.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Could you imagine if he went to Auburn and succeeded? There would be hundreds of fans wanting to storm the Selmon Center. :angrymob:

Do you think the fans there would even allow him on campus after seeing what's going on here? Oh wait, their last coach had a losing record at Iowa St. Touche, sir.