• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got my paper bags

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

56639_4399334855262_2029267757_o.jpg

If I was forced to go to a USF game while they were still coached by Holtz, I would wear a plastic bag on my head.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Guys by wearing those paper bags you will be doing more harm to the program then good. Recruits, their families, the families of the current players are at these games. Basketball and other programs have recruits at these games too. If most are saying that Holtz is hurting the University then don't go add fuel to the fire by being jackasses.

Using the same argument it may actually wake up the administration or get their attention. Bring the brown paper bags.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Guys by wearing those paper bags you will be doing more harm to the program then good. Recruits, their families, the families of the current players are at these games. Basketball and other programs have recruits at these games too. If most are saying that Holtz is hurting the University then don't go add fuel to the fire by being jackasses.

Using the same argument it may actually wake up the administration or get their attention. Bring the brown paper bags.

Agreed. BRING ON THE BAGS. Having Holtz as our coach and going 2-6 and 1-13 in Big East play is enough to keep any recruits away already. Enough of your BS Vega.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

You don't understand .... The bagheads don't really give a **** about the recruits, current players or their families. Wearing the bags, looking like a jackass, will make them feel better and that's all that really matters.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

You don't understand .... The bagheads don't really give a **** about the recruits, current players or their families. Wearing the bags, looking like a jackass, will make them feel better and that's all that really matters.

touche

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44

Do you honestly think wearing a bag in the 300 section affects recruits, really? And your right, it does make me feel better, about being passionate about this team. You can make all of the excuses you want, but when everyone as a group gets organized, good things will happen. So you keep hiding behind excuses.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

56639_4399334855262_2029267757_o.jpg

Of course you're a Coyboys fan. Lemme guess....You love the Yankmees and the Hurricanes too?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

i did not see any reecruits on Saturday. looks more like skip and his band of merry men are keeping them away.

Do you honestly think wearing a bag in the 300 section affects recruits, really? And your right, it does make me feel better, about being passionate about this team.

The 300 section? You're right, you won't affect anything up there, so go ahead and assuage your ego and wear it .... just be careful, those escalators can be tricky.

You can make all of the excuses you want, but when everyone as a group gets organized, good things will happen. So you keep hiding behind excuses.

Better it's excuses than a dorky looking bag

i did not see any reecruits on Saturday. looks more like skip and his band of merry men are keeping them away.

I'm sure just because you didn't see any weren't any there ... You know they don't wear vests like the homeless Epoch sellers, right? .... and just because there may not have been any there that game, doesn't mean there won't be any there this game.