• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got my paper bags

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

The holtz new era is one of embarrassment. As Lou holtz would say ssssssskip ssssssuckssssss

yeah i saw that picture of the two guys wearing the bags at the game on tbo.com. i for one booed skip loudly as he exited the tunnel, and we made eye contact for a second...i feel like we had a moment.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

Easy Halloween costume. My cut out eyes will have tears streaming down.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Guys by wearing those paper bags you will be doing more harm to the program then good. Recruits, their families, the families of the current players are at these games. Basketball and other programs have recruits at these games too. If most are saying that Holtz is hurting the University then don't go add fuel to the fire by being jackasses.

Using the same argument it may actually wake up the administration or get their attention. Bring the brown paper bags.

I assure you, the administration knows. This season's lost, what would firing anyone right now accomplish? Just because our administration doesn't air everything out in public, doesn't mean they aren't trying to address it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

56639_4399334855262_2029267757_o.jpg

Of course you're a Coyboys fan. Lemme guess....You love the Yankmees and the Hurricanes too?

Lol, no. I'm from Dallas, thats why I'm a cowboys fan. Right now its like being a bulls fan, nothing to brag about. I don't understand why your trying to make this personal? Stick to the subject. If you dont like the bags, dont wear them, if you dont like the post, go to the next one.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

I liked my original title better

Guys by wearing those paper bags you will be doing more harm to the program then good. Recruits, their families, the families of the current players are at these games. Basketball and other programs have recruits at these games too. If most are saying that Holtz is hurting the University then don't go add fuel to the fire by being jackasses.

Using the same argument it may actually wake up the administration or get their attention. Bring the brown paper bags.

I assure you, the administration knows. This season's lost, what would firing anyone right now accomplish? Just because our administration doesn't air everything out in public, doesn't mean they aren't trying to address it.

it would improve moral which is plummeting both on the field and in the stands

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055

The holtz new era is one of embarrassment. As Lou holtz would say ssssssskip ssssssuckssssss

funny

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It may improve moral for the fans until the next loss. You never know how it may affect the players or recruits.

It may improve moral for the fans until the next loss. You never know how it may affect the players or recruits.

trust me they are already affected; you could see it on every player that walked off the field on Saturday and some of them even said it verbally. They are as disillusioned as we are and I promise recruiting is never easy for a 2-10 team unless they have some reason to believe things will be better.

funny

thanks it made me laugh