• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got my paper bags

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

The stadium was empty but we had our bags just like others. More plan to wear them next game

Makes perfect sense: wear bags to a game, team wins and you still wear the bags?? Brilliant.

we didn't win that game; uconn just found a way to put lose us. To make matters worse we lost our senior qb and there is little reason to believe that we will win another game this season. The product that we put out on the field was hardly anything to be proud of and if there is any positive to be garnered its that only ~15,000 people had to witness it. The bags are a reaction to the wrong direction that skippy's ineptness has our program heading;he is the captain of this ship (as sad as that may be) and the power to have people show up to the games and be proud of what we are supporting is entirely under his control. I'm sure recruits would be lining up out of the door to not have their talents developed, play in front of empty seats, have their games played streaming on the Internet, play not to lose, join players that already have lost hope, never go bowling and win one big east game a year if it wasn't for a few fans wearing bags on their heads. Trust me if the fans know that skippy is garbage, that he is quickly turning our program to garbage and that we are paying $2 million a year for a **** sandwich then you can rest assured that the rest of the country will be able to figure it out too and do so long before they see their first fan in a bagged head ( the empty seats, box scores and records kind of give it away).

Can I get an Amen and a Hallelujah ? Edited by jg

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The stadium was empty but we had our bags just like others. More plan to wear them next game

Makes perfect sense: wear bags to a game, team wins and you still wear the bags?? Brilliant.

we didn't win that game; uconn just found a way to put lose us. To make matters worse we lost our senior qb and there is little reason to believe that we will win another game this season. The product that we put out on the field was hardly anything to be proud of and if there is any positive to be garnered its that only ~15,000 people had to witness it. The bags are a reaction to the wrong direction that skippy's ineptness has our program heading;he is the captain of this ship (as sad as that may be) and the power to have people show up to the games and be proud of what we are supporting is entirely under his control. I'm sure recruits would be lining up out of the door to not have their talents developed, play in front of empty seats, have their games played streaming on the Internet, play not to lose, join players that already have lost hope, never go bowling and win one big east game a year if it wasn't for a few fans wearing bags on their heads. Trust me if the fans know that skippy is garbage, that he is quickly turning our program to garbage and that we are paying $2 million a year for a **** sandwich then you can rest assured that the rest of the country will be able to figure it out too and do so long before they see their first fan in a bagged head ( the empty seats, box scores and records kind of give it away).

Can I get an Amen and a Hallelujah ?

Amen

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Y is thus such a big deal

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I love how you morons think we are going the right direction and everything is OK because we beat UCONN. UCONN is TERRIBLE, and so are we. That's why it was a close game. We will be blown out for the rest of the season. Wear those bags gentleman, send a message. If you think Skip, the staff, and the suits don't look up in the stands and see those bags/signs, then YOU are the delusional one. 1 win against a garbage team changes nothing. Skip Holtz and his crew need to be fired.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Which is exactly what every team USF has lost to this season and last has said.

yes I am sure that is exactly how they felt.... Either that or they already had it penciled in as a win before the season started since we have only beaten six d-1 schools during that period and have looked terrible doing it. No one right now thinks that they got lucky when they beat us as skip has turned us into the team you are supposed to beat. Yay team!!!!!!!!!!!