• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF WILL make a Bowl game THIS Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

a bowl game is "best case scenario" for us and will require MAJOR changes in schemes. did something magical happen since Saturday that has opened Holtz's eyes to change things up? we just gonna magically "be better"? not gonna happen.

Nothing will change. It's just that 4 of our 5 remaining opponents are just as bad or worse than us and the one that much higher rated is likely a paper tiger.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  87
  • Days Won:  0

4 out the last 5 is pretty laughable considering what we've seen so far this year and how last year played out.

Last year we only had to win 2 of our last 8 games to become bowl eligible. Then all of a sudden we needed to win 1 of the last 3, but I was still confident. Then it came down to WVU and we all know what happened.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

4 out the last 5 is pretty laughable considering what we've seen so far this year and how last year played out.

Last year we only had to win 2 of our last 8 games to become bowl eligible. Then all of a sudden we needed to win 1 of the last 3, but I was still confident. Then it came down to WVU and we all know what happened.

I think it's equally likely to go 4-1 as it is to go 0-5. In reality we'll likely win 2 games +/- 1 down the stretch. Pulling off the miracle and finishing 4-1 or 5-0 would be amazing, but it would take a miraculous series of opponent turnovers to happen.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

We have not given up at this point. Plenty of time to get this turned around. We own the ACC....so hopefully Syracuse and Pitt will be Ws

12Syracuse_display_image.jpg?1331531173

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We have not given up at this point. Plenty of time to get this turned around. We own the ACC....so hopefully Syracuse and Pitt will be Ws

12Syracuse_display_image.jpg?1331531173

983cf4d2-7cdf-47dd-816e-2bc11919f698.jpg

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Whats that?

syracuse_Mascot.jpg

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Not to mention USF opened as a 7.5 point favorite over Syracuse, which quite honestly baffles the hell out of me. But Cuse is a winnable game. Hell, Vegas says we should strait up win it.

I think Syracuse is the last FBS team we had more than a 7 point lead on. :furious3: Maybe Louisville last year but the Bulls lost that too..... Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Not to mention USF opened as a 7.5 point favorite over Syracuse, which quite honestly baffles the hell out of me. But Cuse is a winnable game. Hell, Vegas says we should strait up win it.

We were 10 point favorites against Rutgers too. Vegas doesnt know ****. Ask the Seahawks.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I see a high scoring game but sadly cuse has a better defense so I expect them to win the game.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

this is a joke, right?