• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Idea to pack the Sun Dome for UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

free tickets for football season ticket holders is an interesting idea - I am for that to try and get more interest in the team.

I also would like to see more students get invested in the program-- back before football, hoops was really all we had and it was a lot of fun going to those games during the late 80s, early 90s. Not sure why-- but basketball in general was more interesting to me back then.

May be the only way to get people to buy football tickets.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

I think with the new facility and team, folks should be excited and we may have more turn out for the opening basketball game than for upcoming football games. That would take a crowd of, oh say, 5,000, give or take.

that is highly unlikely - I think our lowest ever turnout for a home football game was about 17K (actual people through the gates)

no way we have less than 10K for any football game-- way too many diehard alumni and students who are football crazy. It's about opportunities-- we have SIX home football games this year-- three left. there are what--- 15 or so home basketball contests.

sorry if you did not mean that literally or possibly from a percentage capacity standpoint

I think with the new facility and team, folks should be excited and we may have more turn out for the opening basketball game than for upcoming football games. That would take a crowd of, oh say, 5,000, give or take.

that is highly unlikely - I think our lowest ever turnout for a home football game was about 17K (actual people through the gates)

no way we have less than 10K for any football game-- way too many diehard alumni and students who are football crazy. It's about opportunities-- we have SIX home football games this year-- three left. there are what--- 15 or so home basketball contests.

sorry if you did not mean that literally or possibly from a percentage capacity standpoint

The sarcasm was implied if not explicit.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

The sarcasm was implied if not explicit.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,636
  • Days Won:  3

Just got an e-mail from my account rep inviting all football season ticket holders to an open house next Wednesday night.

Exclusive Sun Dome Open House Event for USF’s Best!

Wednesday, Oct 24th 6pm-8pm

· Special event only open to USF Football Season Seat Owners

· Tour of the brand new Sun Dome and Muma Center

· Head Men’s Basketball Coach Stan Heath will address the crowd about upcoming season

· USF Representatives will be on hand for personal seat tours

· Please RSVP with your personal account rep

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Sadly I don't see this game selling out... it would be nice but I doubt it...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Just got an e-mail from my account rep inviting all football season ticket holders to an open house next Wednesday night.

Exclusive Sun Dome Open House Event for USF’s Best!

Wednesday, Oct 24th 6pm-8pm

· Special event only open to USF Football Season Seat Owners

· Tour of the brand new Sun Dome and Muma Center

· Head Men’s Basketball Coach Stan Heath will address the crowd about upcoming season

· USF Representatives will be on hand for personal seat tours

· Please RSVP with your personal account rep

Striking while the Iron's hot I see....

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Didnt get that email. I have Both Football and BB tickets. I wonder if it were sent only to FB season ticket holders who dont have both sports?

I did get a letter in the mail though about Men's BB 3 point club. Basically you pay an additional 500 bucks and you get invited to dinner with Heath and players, You have a chance to meet them personally. (You have to buy ur dinner as well). You get to attend the dinner, and a "special event" at the end of the year.

Its also 100% tax deductable as well.

Edited by Dhambuc