• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking forward to a good game Sat.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Louisville is a great trip for everyone but the team. Last time we had a blast up there (not counting the game, of course).

Hey Silverbull, we did win last trip up here, in OT. so the whole trip was a blast.

Already on our way up.

I wasn't clear, my bad. I was speaking of my last trip to Louisville in 2008, not the team's last trip. That was when Grothe was tossing the ball to the other guys, not BJ. Anyway, have a good visit to the Ville Rick.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

I think USF loses in the 4th, and Skippy talks about how we "fought hard" and "competed" against a top big east team.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

At this point, I have no faith in this team with Holtz as the coach. He's just not the right coach for us. He lets the players feed off bad mentality and doesn't show good leadership like how a coach is supposed to do. With the talents we have, we should be a Top 25 team or at least fight be 5-1 but that's not the case. Here's hoping for a win but UL is a heck of a team... it's not going to look good for us.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

Fully expect the game to go be won or lost in the 4th quarter. Funny feeling about the game with Cincy being next Friday I wonder if our kids will be looking ahead. If they are I can see us getting beat for sure. Plus the USF kids I'm sure want to silence all the critics. If I had to pick right now I would say USF 31 UL-28. USF kicks a field goal with 45 seconds remaining. Just my gut feeling. Let's be real USF has the talent so at some point they are going to put together you would think and after a bye week it would seem to be the time. Either way I think it will be a great game.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Appreciate the words redbird, but as long as Skip and posse are still running the show this will be ugly. We all felt the way you did about 2-3 losses ago.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Fully expect the game to go be won or lost in the 4th quarter. Funny feeling about the game with Cincy being next Friday I wonder if our kids will be looking ahead. If they are I can see us getting beat for sure. Plus the USF kids I'm sure want to silence all the critics. If I had to pick right now I would say USF 31 UL-28. USF kicks a field goal with 45 seconds remaining. Just my gut feeling. Let's be real USF has the talent so at some point they are going to put together you would think and after a bye week it would seem to be the time. Either way I think it will be a great game.

Depending on timeouts, 45 seconds is still plenty of time for UL to get down the field and at least get into FG range against this USF defense, as much as it pains me to say it.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

If this games comes down to USF kicking a go ahead FG with only 45 seconds left recent history, as in the last season and a half, say this game at least goes to OT. We more than likely would some sort of ST breakdown or penalty. That gives UL a short field. Skip and Cosh go into a prevent, rush only 3 and Teddy and his crew will run 3 or 4 passes underneath for 10 to 12 yards each then UL either gets a winning TD or chip shot FG to go to OT.

This scenario has played itself out many times in last 2 seasons.

If USF isn't up by 17 or more halfway through the 4th quarter UL will win.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

If this games comes down to USF kicking a go ahead FG with only 45 seconds left recent history, as in the last season and a half, say this game at least goes to OT. We more than likely would some sort of ST breakdown or penalty. That gives UL a short field. Skip and Cosh go into a prevent, rush only 3 and Teddy and his crew will run 3 or 4 passes underneath for 10 to 12 yards each then UL either gets a winning TD or chip shot FG to go to OT.

This scenario has played itself out many times in last 2 seasons.

If USF isn't up by 17 or more halfway through the 4th quarter UL will win.

This is right. If it's close, we're toast. (See every game since Pitt last year).

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Anyone that is coming up I hope you enjoy the town and stadium. I expect a great game.

what a kind post

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502

I guess we could just throw in hte towel, hope to lose them all the rest of the way, and ensure Holtz's ticket out of town.