• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i'm still wondering why he threw it away on 4th down tho

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

But here is why - 4 minutes to go and down 2 scores. Any other QB is in a 2 minute drill. He is throwing 4 yard passes, taking 20 seconds to run a play, and throwing the ball away on 4th down. Not to mention those end of half pics. He is a senior who has the decision making skills of a senior (in high school). He my be our best option but that doesn't mean he is any good.

That's not BJ... that bad play calling by Fitch... and he's been doing it since he came here. Fitch is always late getting the play in and BJ can only run what's called.

i seriously doubt fitch is calling all the shots in a 2 min drill...

you have to rely on your QBt

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

But here is why - 4 minutes to go and down 2 scores. Any other QB is in a 2 minute drill. He is throwing 4 yard passes, taking 20 seconds to run a play, and throwing the ball away on 4th down. Not to mention those end of half pics. He is a senior who has the decision making skills of a senior (in high school). He my be our best option but that doesn't mean he is any good.

That's not BJ... that bad play calling by Fitch... and he's been doing it since he came here. Fitch is always late getting the play in and BJ can only run what's called.

Can't disagree more. A 2 minute drill with a senior QB should run the 2 minute drill. He should have multiple plays called and run them with urgency.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Well the plays come late from the side line... if Holtz is making them then that's added to my list of crap I'm sick of him doing. Either way the plays are getting in late.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Can't disagree more. A 2 minute drill with a senior QB should run the 2 minute drill. He should have multiple plays called and run them with urgency.

Again... they're not calling multiple plays... for whatever reason that is, it's on the coaching staff... not a kid who's trying as hard as he can and obviously has a ceiling when it comes to the mental part of the game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah sure he plays hard and makes some great plays, but be also makes some awful plays so it equals out if not makes it a negative. Throwing the ball away on 4th down?? Thats pop warner level

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

Proud of BJ tonight.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Thought BJ did a pretty good job except his INT was a terrible decision.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'm not sure that all on B.J. Looks like our coaches don't know what play to run half the time.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

That INT before the half killed me. All I could think of BEFORE that play was to be smart. We learned at Florida what not to do right before the half and BAM! INT. FUC....