• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  0

Strongly disagree. Loudest it got was when USF made big plays. Red seats don't help. It was about 50-50

No way, in the 300 section all Noles fans....I tried to find 20 other Bulls up there...One point I went to the restroom and was surrounded by Noles fans.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

A lot of 'noles in 234. However, those are all $-seats, so there were either season ticket purchase via Garnet-n-Gold folks (thank you, thank you very much) or

some Bulls season ticket holders opted to make some money on their own(shocked! shocked to hear such talk!).

As for me...well, I took the moral high ground. I kept 50% of my tickets and stayed until PAST the bitter end, and sold 50% of my tickets to 'noles for a reasonable mark-up. On the plus side, the attractive 'nole girls were so fascinated with the stadium that they opted to spend all but the first quarter minglin' down in partyville, again freeing up the lounging space for us.

Now, I'm willing to bet that were we, oh...let's just say "better", you'd get more of that coveted college atmosphere of standing, loud and more green-n-gold.

Face it...you can't lose to Ball State & Rutgers and honestly expect OUR fanbase to NOT expect a poor showing against the number four team in the nation.

Winning cures everything...attendance, ticket sales, and to a lesser degree, I think maybe the concessions would even taste better.

Sorry man. Biggest home game in school history. We'll probably never get the Noles in our house again. That showing by pur fanbase was pitiful, losses or not.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Luckily I was in the student section, not many Noles fan. Only one guy was a ****, and he got the boot. Saw two Noles fans in front that were annoying, but I didn't worry.

Went up to the top though to visit some FSU friends, and that was embarrassing. Felt like I was walking through Doak.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

This may actually help us sign another series.

Go Bulls!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

A lot of 'noles in 234. However, those are all $-seats, so there were either season ticket purchase via Garnet-n-Gold folks (thank you, thank you very much) or

some Bulls season ticket holders opted to make some money on their own(shocked! shocked to hear such talk!).

As for me...well, I took the moral high ground. I kept 50% of my tickets and stayed until PAST the bitter end, and sold 50% of my tickets to 'noles for a reasonable mark-up. On the plus side, the attractive 'nole girls were so fascinated with the stadium that they opted to spend all but the first quarter minglin' down in partyville, again freeing up the lounging space for us.

Now, I'm willing to bet that were we, oh...let's just say "better", you'd get more of that coveted college atmosphere of standing, loud and more green-n-gold.

Face it...you can't lose to Ball State & Rutgers and honestly expect OUR fanbase to NOT expect a poor showing against the number four team in the nation.

Winning cures everything...attendance, ticket sales, and to a lesser degree, I think maybe the concessions would even taste better.

Sorry man. Biggest home game in school history. We'll probably never get the Noles in our house again. That showing by pur fanbase was pitiful, losses or not.

I kind of agree with both of you. The showing WAS pitiful but it was to be expected from OUR fanbase ...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So much garnet in there it was saddening

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Agree Trip, no surprise.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Was surprised at some of the season ticket holders that sold their tickets around us...

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Someone mentioned that USF Football recruits sold their tickets to FSU fans as well. Not a good sign for those in the football department who are responsible for managing the recruits.