• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Was not at the 2007 game, but at 2009 and 2011 games, and 15k -17k would be my estimate for WVU fans, last years game in my opinion appeared to be a 50/50 split.

LOL ...

Fail jvwvu...fail

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

comparing what fans are doing this season versus before the WVU game in 2007 is just worthless. How can you expect a fanbase to be excited to support USF after such a lousy season last year and what appears to be another bad start this year?

It is so dumb to categorize fans based on this one game. I do not blame anyone who took the money and watched at home. Knowing full well that the game would be inundated with Nole fans and that we would probably lose if not get trounced--- who wants to endure that? Oooh--- super fan did it and got his merit badge--- great for him. At some point, the attitudes on this board just make you laugh your arse off.

You know who the real fans are? The people who show up when we aren't playing the big named teams. The ones who sat through the Southwest Texas States and Austin Peays and the Tennessee Techs--- until the game was over-- those are real fans to me. I will forgive anyone who sold their seat for this game. I understand some made enough to pay for the rest of the season tickets. Good for them. I bet they even go to those games and watch them (well its more of a hope).

So comparing what fans are doing this season versus before the WVU game in 2007 is just worthless but then you throw out a comparison of the ones who sat through the Southwest Texas States and Austin Peays and the Tennessee Techs until the game was over as being real fans .... funny stuff.

I wasn't comparing any seasons when mentioning people who attend the worst games on the schedule-- and why you give a flying f**k is beyond me .....

I just have an appreciation for those who sit through the full schedule. Maybe that goes back to season one--- we had 50K that first game and there was an immediate drop off in the second home game and then we slowly saw less and less people every week. The ones who kept coming were the ones I knew were the true fans. It was a tangent. sue me

You'll be getting a call from a California area code ...

• Downvote 1