• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'm curious...

How much buzz is there about the game coming up this weekend?

How has the marketing been? Pep rallies? Flyers around the halls and nearby off campus housing?

Is the student marketing coordinator a paid position or an internship? Think we really need to improve in this area.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

If the students cant get fired up for FSU we have bigger issues than our soft defense.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Everyone who actually watches the games is deflated. It's hard to support a team who plays like women.... No offense to women. Most are expecting FSU to bend us over

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

Haven't seen much around campus besides a few students wearing the "repeatin another beatin" shirts. Haven't heard much hype, just got emails saying to request tickets last week.. I think they need to do a better job around campus.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Im a graduate but still have a few friends who are students and are all fired up for the game, have requested tickets and guest tickets, and I have a feeling it'll be wild in the student section.

You'll have the occasional jackass doing the seminole chop but overall should be solidly green and gold

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Just from browsing Facebook it seems like some students love to complain...

"I waited till today to find out and I couldn't wait any longer. I knew someone with season tickets and bought tickets, don't want to risk not being able to go to this game.Sad how USF students care so much about our football team but athletics can't even send out a time frame. Worst mistake USF has made pertaining to football."

"we didn't get a chance to order guest tickets, does it surprise you that we haven't received an email about our own tickets."

"Very irritating. USF (Athletics) needs to get their stuff together and start being honest with their students, especially as it pertains to whether or not they will be selling tickets to the public as well. (that was a side note lol)"

" It really should be luck of the draw, if people purchase tickets the quickest, then that is fair and square. Stop beating around the bush and let people know if they can either get a student ticket (or in this case, notify them if they got one) to the game OR purchase a ticket. It's less than a week away from the game and NO ONE knows what is going on."

" I was aware of the season ticket holders getting a chance to get extra tickets to the game. However, I'm curious to know how many people DIDN'T request tickets because they are unable to get a guest ticket."

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

no buzz at all. no emails, no posters, no pep rallies, no nothing! I guess its tough to promote a game that most people expect us to lose, especially after a loss to ball state...

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Just from browsing Facebook it seems like some students love to complain...

"I waited till today to find out and I couldn't wait any longer. I knew someone with season tickets and bought tickets, don't want to risk not being able to go to this game.Sad how USF students care so much about our football team but athletics can't even send out a time frame. Worst mistake USF has made pertaining to football."

"we didn't get a chance to order guest tickets, does it surprise you that we haven't received an email about our own tickets."

"Very irritating. USF (Athletics) needs to get their stuff together and start being honest with their students, especially as it pertains to whether or not they will be selling tickets to the public as well. (that was a side note lol)"

" It really should be luck of the draw, if people purchase tickets the quickest, then that is fair and square. Stop beating around the bush and let people know if they can either get a student ticket (or in this case, notify them if they got one) to the game OR purchase a ticket. It's less than a week away from the game and NO ONE knows what is going on."

" I was aware of the season ticket holders getting a chance to get extra tickets to the game. However, I'm curious to know how many people DIDN'T request tickets because they are unable to get a guest ticket."

Isn't the policy tickets are announced the Tuesday or Wednesday before a game?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

why on gods green earth would they need to market this game???

our student section was full for tenn chat. talk about a waste of money.

now a pep rally or something before hand I could understand.