• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

For the record I am not a creep! All pictures were found through Boolean searches on Google. Every picture will be published through Google if not protected. Here is an example just in case somebody wants to help out for the FSU thread! ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%28%28muncie+and+indiana%29+or+%28BSU+or+Ball+state+or+Ballstate%29%29&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lNFYUKehI4Ou8QTmnoHYDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=629

Go to the 9th Row...first picture of the gymnast

From that pic I was brought to this page with a slew of new pics

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/ballstate/Interesting

Sorry you posted, Google will find it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Never got a chance to look through it... bummer...

There was some talent.

Next week should be the best ever

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

No problems posting for me(snicker). Well I guess we'll just put the Ugly Girls of Ball State up next time. Obviously the cute ones were a little intimidating.

Can someone start a "Trees of Ball State" thread?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

what department at usf do you call to have a thread removed? :D I'd like to have heard that phone call.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The Ball State girls cried too much. The thread is on ice for now.

Apparently, some of those girls called USF (probably should have called their ministers instead). USF called me. As I prefer to do, I followed USF's wishes.

So these girls, who posted these pictures themselves, are upset and called USF to complain about a website which has no official affiliation with the school. Interesting.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Those Ball Staters are a bunch of sad sacks. :D

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

This must be a joke. These pictures are public domain, and if they are not, then they should go after the individual who posted them onto the Internet. Owe, did I mention that they need to prove the pictures are copyright protected and were illegally obtained. Whomever took down this thread, which is a tradition on this forum, needs to grow some balls.

Who at USF contacted you and from what department?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The Ball State girls cried too much. The thread is on ice for now.

Apparently, some of those girls called USF (probably should have called their ministers instead). USF called me. As I prefer to do, I followed USF's wishes.

So these girls, who posted these pictures themselves, are upset and called USF to complain about a website which has no official affiliation with the school. Interesting.

I wonder if they will cry this bad when we horsewhip their football team. Maybe they will call the university to say that completing those touchdown passes wasn't fair because they don't have wide receivers like ours . It maybe be time to take out a few of our frustrations on somebody. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

This must be a joke. These pictures are public domain, and if they are not, then they should go after the individual who posted them onto the Internet. Owe, did I mention that they need to prove the pictures are copyright protected and were illegally obtained. Whomever took down this thread, which is a tradition on this forum, needs to grow some balls.

Who at USF contacted you and from what department?

Much of what you say is true. But this board was founded 13 years ago in support of USF. If they believe the thread does not reflect well on USF, I believe them.

While potentially distasteful comments were not present in large numbers, I'd suggest that such comments be kept to zero in future threads of similar nature.

As far as BSU girls, they seem a little slow regarding such innovations as the internet and Facebook. But I can't do anything about that, maybe Ball State U can.