• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

As a woman I always find these threads interesting and am usually cracking up at them.

I've been casually insulted on the boards by someone trying to be funny and it's not fun to read unsolicited comments about you or your looks - especially if they're negative or inappropriate. Just remember before you post that the person you're saying things about could be reading it. Thank You Bulliever for showing respect for these girls' wishes even when you were not required to do so!

That being said, you need to be mature enough to recognize that pictures on the internet are public and that anyone who insults you from behind a keyboard isn't worth going that far out of your way for (IMO). Some pictures are never posted by the individual but for those that are if you don't want the attention, don't post pictures that will draw attention to you.

Edited by JerseyBull06

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

As a woman I always find these threads interesting and am usually cracking up at them.

I've been casually insulted on the boards by someone trying to be funny and it's not fun to read unsolicited comments about you or your looks - especially if they're negative or inappropriate. Just remember before you post that the person you're saying things about could be reading it. Thank You Bulliever for showing respect for these girls' wishes even when you were not required to do so!

That being said, you need to be mature enough to recognize that pictures on the internet are public and that anyone who insults you from behind a keyboard isn't worth going that far out of your way for (IMO). Some pictures are never posted by the individual but for those that are if you don't want the attention, don't post pictures that will draw attention to you.

Well stated...sometimes we all need a reminder.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I highly doubt any Seminole girls will be complaining about pics being on here. Most of them probably would encourage us to post them.

there an echo in here?

Sorry, I must have skimmed over your post when I posted my comment. GMTA!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I appreciate the level headed comments from a Lady Bull. Well I guess some teams fans just have to be:

86001.jpg

I mean for crying out loud: How would someone even go about lodging a complaint with the university about pictures on a non-affiliated BB? It must have taken 12 or 15 phone calls. Some poor girl can't get a date and decides to make this a cause celebre. Didn't even take the time to try to resolve her issues here. I have 4 sisters and They can stand up for themselves without having to try to affect change by crying to authority. I am proud of them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

Wait a sec! Didn't that Zuckerberg fella get in trouble for something akin to this?

Fellas, we may have stumbled upon the next great multi-billion dollar idea.

Just need to monetize the operation...hmmmm...maybe charging a fee to delete your photos.

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

Gender equality, and all... I expect they are complaining about the above pick. Otherwise, we might as well throw out the whole civil rights movement. Game over.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  187

If USF asked to remove the thread because it wasn't a good showing for their reputation could I call USF to have Skip Holtz removed as head coach of the football team immediately? I ask this because the last 3 1/2 hours of football I watched was shown to more people nationally than the girls of Ball State thread was and the game today was a detrminet to the image of USF.

• Upvote 1