• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF/UM Stadium Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

581408_4157758815610_46905785_n.jpg

This is a pick from the opening game against FIU from one of my friends.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

How can you sneak a cup back into the game? You have to pat down your pockets at RayJay and can barely get your cell phone in your pocket without them thinking that you are sneaking in.

I walk in with two water bottles in my back pockets every game. Just wear a hat and the TSA folk are so worried about the bomb in your hat that they don't check your back pockets. (I really don't get why they check everyone's hats so intently)

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

UCF began this year to actively close out tail gating by the students in memory mall...because if the students excel at anything, it is a late game arrival. Here is another pic draw your own conclusions.

ucffiupicture.jpg

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I will say, that they had a nice sell out of student tics, sold all 12,000. I don't know why they limit it to 12K. The only time they fill up the sunny side is for a C-USA champ game or at night, against someone like Boston College. The North end was a sfull as the South shown here, it was a nice turn out and dang hot.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

How can you sneak a cup back into the game? You have to pat down your pockets at RayJay and can barely get your cell phone in your pocket without them thinking that you are sneaking in.

I walk in with two water bottles in my back pockets every game. Just wear a hat and the TSA folk are so worried about the bomb in your hat that they don't check your back pockets. (I really don't get why they check everyone's hats so intently)

How hilarious. I do the same thing except with beer. :)

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

How hilarious. I do the same thing except with beer. :)

Ditto... I typically wear a horned helmet into the game and the TSA / TPD are so distracted by the helmet and that there may be a bomb in it or something that they miss the beer bandolier that is around my waste, and the refillable cup in my pocket sticking out.