• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF/UM Stadium Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Saturday.

UCFvsFIU.jpg

You can dog the place but it was packed.

Edited by footnfan1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,094
  • Days Won:  1

Saturday.

UCFvsFIU.jpg

They played FIU, which brought up some fans I'm sure. It was also family weekend, so lots of extra folks from out of town.

Then of course you have the U.

Miami.jpg

Edited by footnfan1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Days Won:  2

Then of course you have the U.

Miami.jpg

I guess Miami fans know the team is struggling and have chosen to stay away. UCF has been struggling forever and their fans are too stupid to know the difference. If we built a place like that, we would be ridiculed for sure.

As long as USF keeps hanging out at or near the bottom of the Big East standings, expect empty seats.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

Saturday.

UCFvsFIU.jpg

****. jealous. srs.

I was simply commenting on trips accusation that if you build a bad stadium, families will not want to come back. of course moving the thread and starting a new one....seems a little over the top.

Per Trip:

You want people returning and bringing their families, that's a way to instill university pride, and make the next generation bulls fans. Even Skip says this all the time when asked about an OCS.

You build a piece of **** stadium like the BHNFP, people aren't bringing their families ... which would help the atmosphere but take a chunk out of the already meager, relatively speaking, attendance.

Whatever.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

I was simply commenting on trips accusation that if you build a bad stadium, families will not want to come back. of course moving the thread and starting a new one....seems a little over the top.

Per Trip:

You want people returning and bringing their families, that's a way to instill university pride, and make the next generation bulls fans. Even Skip says this all the time when asked about an OCS.

You build a piece of **** stadium like the BHNFP, people aren't bringing their families ... which would help the atmosphere but take a chunk out of the already meager, relatively speaking, attendance.

Whatever.

Where in your post did you refute my "bring families" part? Please circle all the kids in your photograph ...

Well, that was from the student section and I don't tend to photograph peoples children these days...the creep factor is a little too high for me, so I'll just leave it to your imagination that on Family weekend, a couple of kids showed up.

I have a 3 kid family that sits in front of us every game until they run out of cotton candy in Q4, then they split, and a couple of kids behind me that spill every $5.00 drink they buy..every game.

Good luck against Ball State.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

thing is, i hardly ever hear anyone rag on the BHN stadium except USF fans and the occasional bitter East Carolina/Southern Miss fan, or the always-insultive Miami fan. Announcers always bring it up that the stadium is rockin' or bouncin', but usually they think it's neat. I've been there, and while it does shake (the cameras shake more than the stadium does - someone could fix the mounts/tripods), it doesn't feel unsafe or even cheap. It may LOOK kinda cheap, but if you can fill it up, who the hell cares?

FTR, texas A&M's press boxes are pretty high up, and they have warnings that when the students lock arms and do their swaying back and forth, their whole stadium moves a little and the press tower will actually feel like an earthquake. i guess they must have terrible stadium too...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

Well, that was from the student section and I don't tend to photograph peoples children these days...the creep factor is a little too high for me, so I'll just leave it to your imagination that on Family weekend, a couple of kids showed up.

I have a 3 kid family that sits in front of us every game until they run out of cotton candy in Q4, then they split, and a couple of kids behind me that spill every $5.00 drink they buy..every game.

Good luck against Ball State.

$5 drink?? Another perk of an OCS, I guess ...