• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

predict the remaining schedule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

8-4

@Ball State -- W

FSU -- L

@Temple -- W

@Louisville -- L

Cuse -- W

UCONN -- W

@Miami -- W

@Cinci -- W

Pitt -- L

It is hard to imagine that USF not have less than 3 losses in conference. Unless there is a strong mental shift I see this team as no more than 4-3 in conference. Last year going 1 -5 was an anomaly but to see USF going 6-1 or even 5-2 I think would be a stretch. Based on the last three game the offense is still inconsistent and the defense is okay.

I think Cuse is tougher than people think so that game may not be an easy win. If UConn and Pitt really get to running the ball and USF continues to attempt this pass heavy offense with lots of incomplete passes then they will be on trouble and over expose the defense as they have done in the past.

Edited by Blackice12

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

It would be cool if the predictions on this forum were in poll called "The Fan Confidence Poll" to show how the confidence swings one game/week to the next.

Mod's can this be done?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

4 home games

6away games

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

The coaches basically showed they could not figure out the defense, or make adjustments. This season doesn't take a turn without a change in gameplanning. We have yet to see it. So why expect it now?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

usf should join the fshaa conference if we end this season as poorly as it looks we will.

Thank you captain happy, your pessimism is ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Not sure why everyone assumes we will beat Temple. We should beat temple, but they're pretty feisty on defense and play similar to UConn. And since we have lost 3 in a row to UConn (the last two where they didn't score offensive touchdowns) I think it will be close.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

No gimmes on the schedule with the way Skip likes to play every game close and conservative. I believe Skip even said that if he could script every game it would be like the game against Nevada. Who thinks like that - if I could script every game it would be a game where my team was in total control from the start and the outcome was decided by the end of the 3rd quarter, so the 2nd and 3rd string could get quality playing time.

Playing games close and conservative make any mistakes the team makes that much more critical.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

Nothing wrong with playing close games and losing. Its how you play when you lose. I played baseball for this universtiy and have a tattoo on my left arm for this school. I bleed this school. I want the best for the football players and I knew alot of them. I went to every game and almost every other sporting event offered that I could. I can't accept playing this poorly with the talent we have. I cannot accept the lack of coaching going on. We are not playing the type of close game you want. Albama, LSU usually play a low scoring game with lots of quality defense where a few plays decide the game. Long drives well executed plays make or break you. The big east isnt neccessarily known for this type of play. We are known for beating up on each other and playing sloppy. So when people turned on ESPN and watched us, people I told to watch the game, call me after and say wow you guys look terrible. When I read through the board and know the recruits coming in and how much talent we have. We have heard so much about players in camp and Dunkley is not a factor. Lamar was going to be redshirted and Price hasnt been used. Mcfarland is useless size because our TE's dont do anything. We wont have an 1,000 yard reciever or RB. We wont bench a player who is clearly hurting our defense in Lanaris. He is slow and cant cover and we currently struggle in this department. He should be out on pass downs and theres not enough coaching going on. I'm tired of being let down. So im just being realistic now. I say these things not being serious but I really am lowering my expectations.