• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJs pick

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

he's lucky he didn't have 5+ picks. he makes such terrible choices and puts the ball in harms way WAY too often. so happy its his last season.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

he's lucky he didn't have 5+ picks. he makes such terrible choices and puts the ball in harms way WAY too often. so happy its his last season.

He just throws it downfield and prays one of our players catches it

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

He just throws it downfield and prays one of our players catches it

Couldn't believe that throw he dumped into double coverage at the back of the end zone.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Just rewatched the first "interception" on espn3.com because I was skeptical after my buddy watching at home sent me a text saying it wasn't a pick, and he was right. It clear as day hits the ground without the defender ever having control or possession. You have to be blind as hell to not see it. Once again shafted by the f'n refs in a Rutgers game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

BJ would be a much better QB if the pocket didnt collapse on him so quickly. Our O-Line needs some serious work. Also doesnt help that our run game is poopoo.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Just rewatched the first "interception" on espn3.com because I was skeptical after my buddy watching at home sent me a text saying it wasn't a pick, and he was right. It clear as day hits the ground without the defender ever having control or possession. You have to be blind as hell to not see it. Once again shafted by the f'n refs in a Rutgers game.

I thought that pick would get overturned

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

BJ would be a much better QB if the pocket didnt collapse on him so quickly. Our O-Line needs some serious work. Also doesnt help that our run game is poopoo.

I'm tired of everyone saying i can't wait until he leaves...he is the best QB option that we have on the team right now. They did put in another QB last night for one play that resulted in a loss of yardage play. I hope i am wrong but even if Asanti does stick to his commit, if our Oline doesnt give him anymore time then BJ is getting right now then we will have the same results. The entire football team is horrible right now. 2 of his 3 picks werent his fault. One was a TD if caught. That pass hit the WR in the numbers. Davis as great as he has been let a ball go right through the hands on a play where BJ hit him stride for stride. We could finger point all day and its going to get us nowhere. Again, I'm not trying to defend BJ and say his is the answer to our problems, i am simply saying he isn't the only problem and i have a feeling if we dont improve in other areas....we floyd, eveld, or whomever will look twice as bad.

Let's look at other areas of concern. Mitchell has fumbles two times now returning puts. No one is calling for a new punt returner. Murray's numbers are below average as a RB (lack of blocking facts into this as well) but no one is saying thank god he is a senior.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I'm tired of everyone saying i can't wait until he leaves...he is the best QB option that we have on the team right now. They did put in another QB last night for one play that resulted in a loss of yardage play. I hope i am wrong but even if Asanti does stick to his commit, if our Oline doesnt give him anymore time then BJ is getting right now then we will have the same results. The entire football team is horrible right now. 2 of his 3 picks werent his fault. One was a TD if caught. That pass hit the WR in the numbers. Davis as great as he has been let a ball go right through the hands on a play where BJ hit him stride for stride. We could finger point all day and its going to get us nowhere. Again, I'm not trying to defend BJ and say his is the answer to our problems, i am simply saying he isn't the only problem and i have a feeling if we dont improve in other areas....we floyd, eveld, or whomever will look twice as bad.

Let's look at other areas of concern. Mitchell has fumbles two times now returning puts. No one is calling for a new punt returner. Murray's numbers are below average as a RB (lack of blocking facts into this as well) but no one is saying thank god he is a senior.

excellent points.

plug in anyone else and we get similar results. we shouldn't need the next joe montana back there to win games.

kansas state went 10-2 last year. their QBs numbers were worse than daniels.

13TDs 6 picks 57% completion

rating 10 points lower

he averaged 3.6 ypc. less than Bjs 3.9. difference is he had over 1k rushing and 27 TDs.

you see bill snyder knows how to win with a mediocre QB

skip holtz doesn't

great coaches find a way to win

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I called for a new punt returner... see in game thread. Big plays are awesome and all, but if an offensive lineman is our best option to secure the ball, put him back there.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

I'm ready to move on from BJ. I know he's been our best option over the past 4 years, but that thought makes this all the more depressing.

Feels like we've been on a 4 year treadmill with BJ, ending up right where we started. No progress, no maturity, everything the same.