• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone tell me why Skip Holtz was given a contract extension? Refund?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

This coaching staff if killing the fanbase. Multiple fans and season ticket holders who spend and donate $3000+ a year on this program are very upset and on the verge of not renewing tickets for the following years. Last year and so far this season we are seeing an underperforming team that has no discipline, run by a horribly coached staff that has no business coaching at this level. Nothing will change and this team will once again miss the post season and have a losing record. Skip needs to go and so does Woulard for being dumb enough to give this hack job of a f'n coach an extension.

As for BJ Daniels, can you just graduate and lose all eligibility already? I'm sick and tired of your horrible mistakes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Amen! Skip isn't the answer, we all know that. Lets move on! Our O-Line sucks and I blame the Coaching Staff for that.

Said this on another thread, and I'll say it again. O-line was not the issue tonight. Rutgers overloaded our O-line on the blitz and our QB got happy feet and couldn't find open receivers. I thought our O-line played well given the circumstances, and on blitzes, I'll say I saw Murray picking up more than a few blocks when he was in the game.

Run blocking - hard to blame them too much, again, Rutgers D stacked the line but we still tried to run up the gut or off tackle.

Defense, that's another story.

Defense WAS the story tonight! How many big third downs did we give up tonight? One would have been too many! Between that and special teams AGAIN! Their time of possession was almost double ours! This is ridiculous!

Agreed, except for the part about one big third down being too many. You obviously expect our defense to be greater than it is, and I'm not sure why.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I didn't see Dunkley on the field, I say Montgomery once other than that it was Davis, Mitchell, and Hopkins most of the night.

Amen! Skip isn't the answer, we all know that. Lets move on! Our O-Line sucks and I blame the Coaching Staff for that.

Said this on another thread, and I'll say it again. O-line was not the issue tonight. Rutgers overloaded our O-line on the blitz and our QB got happy feet and couldn't find open receivers. I thought our O-line played well given the circumstances, and on blitzes, I'll say I saw Murray picking up more than a few blocks when he was in the game.

Run blocking - hard to blame them too much, again, Rutgers D stacked the line but we still tried to run up the gut or off tackle.

It's so sad that we can't counter Rutgers blitzes. Every single year they run a blitz heavy defense. If we actually had coaches with brains and balls we might actually have some success.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

Defense WAS the story tonight! How many big third downs did we give up tonight? One would have been too many! Between that and special teams AGAIN! Their time of possession was almost double ours! This is ridiculous!

Agreed, except for the part about one big third down being too many. You obviously expect our defense to be greater than it is, and I'm not sure why.

Not saying I expect our defense to not give up any big third downs at all, just extremely frustrated we couldn't get off the **** field tonight!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

I swear if you let me call the game at worse it would be about the same. These coaches have to go we can

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I didn't see Dunkley on the field, I say Montgomery once other than that it was Davis, Mitchell, and Hopkins most of the night.

he played 1 play

i bet he got in trouble

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

This coaching staff if killing the fanbase. Multiple fans and season ticket holders who spend and donate $3000+ a year on this program are very upset and on the verge of not renewing tickets for the following years. Last year and so far this season we are seeing an underperforming team that has no discipline, run by a horribly coached staff that has no business coaching at this level. Nothing will change and this team will once again miss the post season and have a losing record. Skip needs to go and so does Woulard for being dumb enough to give this hack job of a f'n coach an extension.

As for BJ Daniels, can you just graduate and lose all eligibility already? I'm sick and tired of your horrible mistakes.

Thsi is a fact. Walking out of the stadium, I heard many people talking about the coaching and thinking of giving up their tickets next year and selling the FSU tickets. Also others were talking about recruiting taking a hit with the way things are going. Skip is killing the program, 1 game at a time.

He actually was in on the play where Landi tip caused the INT in the endzone. He was lined up in the slot next to Landi.

What I want to know is the reason for putting Hopkins out there instead of Dunkley, Marc or Welch. Dude is 5'5 and gets lost 24/7. Yea he is fast but he is so f'n small. No way in hell would he crack the two deep on Rutgers just based on his size alone. Give me a WR with speed and size and let Hopkins do something else. I like his ability as a playmaker but not as a WR.

Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Thsi is a fact. Walking out of the stadium, I heard many people talking about the coaching and thinking of giving up their tickets next year and selling the FSU tickets. Also others were talking about recruiting taking a hit with the way things are going. Skip is killing the program, 1 game at a time.

You must have been behind us because we were talking about all of that. Holtz needs to go!