• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone tell me why Skip Holtz was given a contract extension? Refund?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I don't even know where to start. Trying not to lose my **** over here, but not blitzing and giving their QB all day to throw on multiple third down situations? WTF! The ECU fans forewarned us about how conservative this coaching regime is. That style of ball may have worked in C-USA, but it will not work in the Big East. We were granted a gift from the football gods Saturday in Reno... Pretty sure we blew our load then. There's no indication that we are coming back.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I don't even know where to start. Trying not to lose my **** over here, but not blitzing and giving their QB all day to throw on multiple third down situations? WTF! The ECU fans forewarned us about how conservative this coaching regime is. That style of ball may have worked in C-USA, but it will not work in the Big East. We were granted a gift from the football gods Saturday in Reno... Pretty sure we blew our load then. There's no indication that we are coming back.

I'm agree... the conservative play calling sucks and the fact that BJD is still in the game is another issue... Rutgers is beating us due to BJD turnovers.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I don't have the sense to put this on BJ. I've seen two tipped passes turned into INT's. BJ has been stepping up in crunch time and without his scrambling ability, we're up a creek without a paddle. Also, multiple drops aren't helping his cause (on good balls)... Davis though has saved BJ in this game with multiple big catches. Someone needs to give Skip and his staff some Cayenne Pepper!

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

i blame the ad for the extension

holtz never recruited a qb

we are a terrible program

we underachieve

usf will be bad-average again this year

bj hasnt improved

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

I don't have the sense to put this on BJ. I've seen two tipped passes turned into INT's. BJ has been stepping up in crunch time and without his scrambling ability, we're up a creek without a paddle. Also, multiple drops aren't helping his cause (on good balls)... Davis though has saved BJ in this game with multiple big catches. Someone needs to give Skip and his staff some Cayenne Pepper!

bj cant complete average simple passes terry

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with The Sheriff....Holtz has now had 3 recruiting classes and this keeps getting worse...

1-6 in Big East last year and missing bowl game was unacceptable...

Now Rutgers hands it to us again...a game we should have won if properly coached!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

holtz never recruited a qb

he was hired well after his first recruiting season. so have you heard of a guy named Asiantii Woulard? Just the MVP of the Elite 11 this year. will be our Starting QB as a true freshman next year.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

I agree with The Sheriff....Holtz has now had 3 recruiting classes and this keeps getting worse...

you cant count his 1st season here. he was hired well after recruiting was already over