• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Packed House Tonight at Ray Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The attendance is poor, but the lack of compassion from the people there may be worse.

There were maybe ten people (and one especially) in the entire alumni section that even seemed to care about the game.

I went to games at FSU and even UCF and no one sits besides commercials and halftime. Our fans seem disturbed when someone stands to cheer for the defense.

I take offense to not caring about the game. I screamed my lungs out and have no voice, we worked to get our section standing. It is hard to generate standing when your defense is being shredded by Gary Nova and 1 running back.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

The attendance is poor, but the lack of compassion from the people there may be worse.

There were maybe ten people (and one especially) in the entire alumni section that even seemed to care about the game.

I went to games at FSU and even UCF and no one sits besides commercials and halftime. Our fans seem disturbed when someone stands to cheer for the defense.

I take offense to not caring about the game. I screamed my lungs out and have no voice, we worked to get our section standing. It is hard to generate standing when your defense is being shredded by Gary Nova and 1 running back.

Hey i'm not attacking you. You might be the one I was talking about who was really trying to rally the fans, unsuccessfully though... But we were in the minority. There were maybe five plays all game where half the people stood. I'd think you'd be as frustrated as me by the lack of energy.

Try standing the whole game and you'll be screamed at. Other schools you'd be screamed at for sitting anywhere, not just in the student section.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

"@gregauman: Tonight's announced attendance for USF-Rutgers is 44,219, up slightly from opener against Chattanooga."

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

"@gregauman: Tonight's announced attendance for USF-Rutgers is 44,219, up slightly from opener against Chattanooga."

we broke our all time thurs night attendance record?

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I was just repeating what Greg said. It did not look like 44K to me on TV, but they only showed the one side and the students.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yeah it looked packed to me in the 2nd then everyone went home, or so it seemed

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

if you haven't been around here for so long i would say you are a troll too. but that is just what you like to do on UCF sites when you make up fake names to act like a UCF fan.

get over yourself. my point was- our crowd isn't as bad as it looks because there is probably 15K not in their seats between the Pirate ship area and both club levels.

most college's dont have to deal with that.

You are in denial....I suggest you look at the TSA actual attendance figures.