• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i saw the one dead center on the south end zone.

i realized tonight that usf sucks as a program. the atmosphere at games is so ****** i'm not coming back for a while. the on field product is obviously bad, but even being right next to the band, all i heard was old crappy recycled hip hop, terrible student body awareness of when to SHUT THE F_CK UP, when to stand, when to get loud, they do that cheesy fast u-s-f chant all the time, because we have no **** other traditions to take hold of. hoardes of people are bored, i found myself on my phone for probably 40% of the game, and i usually hate hard on people that do that. i looked up and we actually were driving in the 3rd quarter. i'd love for there to be some initiative by the students, but they have no 'yell leaders' or anything. there's no pep rallies to teach students how to act and chant.

i guess rjs and tsa will be nazis and kill off any thoughts about flamingoes and beaches...sad.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Don't inflate it til you get inside.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I like how they made that stupid projectile excuse when if you threw an inflatable flamingo, it has the flight pattern of a weighted feather....

yet they give out a billion "go bulls" handheld banners and by the 2nd quarter the north endzone was getting riddled with excellently engineered paper airplanes.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I saw a flamingo at QB tonight...

I lol'd at this.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

A war flamingo escaped from its pen and made it out to the corral

post-8998-0-61354300-1347664640_thumb.jp

Edited by &rew Bull

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The nazis at the stadium make me sick. I got a bag from Verizon and the pigs made me throw it away but there were women with purses and backpacks much bigger. I got inside and saw a lot of people with the bag they made me throw away. Ray Jay su#ks

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

The nazis at the stadium make me sick. I got a bag from Verizon and the pigs made me throw it away but there were women with purses and backpacks much bigger. I got inside and saw a lot of people with the bag they made me throw away. Ray Jay su#ks

If you saw a bunch of other people with the same bag inside the stadium it apparently wasn't a RayJay problem ... Maybe your bubbly personality just wasn't on full display last night.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

If you saw a bunch of other people with the same bag inside the stadium it apparently wasn't a RayJay problem ... Maybe your bubbly personality just wasn't on full display last night.

lol

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Actually I am a rather pleasant older woman other than when I am in the stands or on this board and am a die hard fan who stands up and tries like hell to get others into cheering.for the team as wells

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Actually I am a rather pleasant older woman other than when I am in the stands or on this board and am a die hard fan who stands up and tries like hell to get others into cheering.for the team as wells

I'm sure you are .. I was just basing it on the tone of the post I responded to ... and your name, of course. B)