• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I mean i'll be the bad guy who calls it stupid but it really has nothing to do with the university, the football program. It is a superstition at this point and was initially created as parody to the war flamingo. If you want to be a follower of such a ridiculous thing than so be it. It makes no difference to me but I call it like I see it. You won't see a flamingo near me, and you won't be hearing about the war flamingo years from now.

After 5 years, we're still talking about it.

That means something.

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Jesus, can we let the Flamingo, die its natural one legged death? Why is this even a topic here?

Bill, it's scary how much we are agreeing these days ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Jesus, can we let the Flamingo, die its natural one legged death? Why is this even a topic here?

Bill, it's scary how much we are agreeing these days ...

You are correct sir. Please stop this.You are freaking me out.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

War Flamingo. Everyone should have one, where can we get ours?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I mean i'll be the bad guy who calls it stupid but it really has nothing to do with the university, the football program. It is a superstition at this point and was initially created as parody to the war flamingo. If you want to be a follower of such a ridiculous thing than so be it. It makes no difference to me but I call it like I see it. You won't see a flamingo near me, and you won't be hearing about the war flamingo years from now.

That means something.

GO BULLS!!!

out of the 15-20 people on a message board who have opinions about it, only about 5-8 seem to like it enough to care to buy them. just sayin.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_19?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=inflatable+flamingo&sprefix=inflatable+flamingo%2Caps%2C241

Not many traditions @ USF...why not carry on a dumb one and see where it goes. It would be great to see a few of these in the stands on National TV. Then, who knows, it might catch on.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

oh and by all means if anyone does have a good tradition that can spread Bull Nationwide, please share.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That means something.

GO BULLS!!!

When I was in school, the kid down the hall from my dorm room got so drunk one night he **** his pants. Just because my friends and I still talk about it years later, doesn't make it a tradition. Sorry.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

http://www.amazon.co...lamingo,aps,241

Not many traditions @ USF...why not carry on a dumb one and see where it goes. It would be great to see a few of these in the stands on National TV. Then, who knows, it might catch on.

^^^^This and the fact that it would educational to see if a tradition can be started at USF by the alumni, students, fans vs. some marketing intern over at athletics.