• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"The Jury is Still Out"- Fennelly Article

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I have been a Tampa Tribune reader all my life, and to this day I'm still trying to figure out why the Tribune employs Fennelly. The guy is a complete hack, and he is not good at his job. With all of the layoffs in the newspaper industry, this guy should have been the first to go.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  0

• we some teams came out and hit on all cylinders creaming their less talented opponents

usc

ok st

wv

etc

usf certainly didnt do that and that should bring some concern

Oh smazza you mean how Wisconsin, Pitt, UF, South Carolina, Stanford, Oklahoma, Texas, Penn St., etc took care of business??

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Cancel the rest of the season, hell, cancel the entire football program, sell the merchandise trailor, sell all of the equipment, roll all funds back into the school, to fill the holes caused by tax money being used for athletics. THAT is what should be done. He types with extreme sarcasm.

Top 25: USC (9) wins by 4, Stanford (21) wins by 3, Oklahoma (4) wins by 17 (with 14 4th quarter points), UGA (6) wins by 22, Arkansas (10) wins by 25, Wisconsin (12) wins by 5, Texas (15) wins by 20, UF (23) wins by 13. Pitt got their collective ass handed to them. All against unrankrd opponents. USF (unranked) wins by 21, giving up a whopping 151 yards fo offense.

There's work to be done, but for Pete's sake people......

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

He types like someone who hates having to write about USF.

I can see his boss saying to him--- "Hey jackass--- write something about USF for Sundays edition"

and poor little trolly Martin kicking at the dirt exclaiming "aww golly gee. this sucks. Ima gonna havta work agin. Writin' is haaaard"

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Frish beat me to it.

We controlled this game.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

"USF began its 16th season Saturday. Its 105th season, by my math, will be in the year 2101. Mars will be in the Big East. I wonder if USF will have won the conference by then."

I don't think I've ever seen a more douche-y quote in a USF article. Ever.

He gets a quote like that in every USF article that he writes.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Frish beat me to it.

We controlled this game.

we couldn't average 3 yards per carry and we barely had 300 yards of total offense.

if they had scored a TD on that first and goal from our 4 in the 2nd quarter instead of missing a field goal then it would have been a 1 score game in the 4th quarter.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Overreacting to a game against a FCS opponent? Yeah this is thebullspen.

I'm pretty sure last year we waxed the floor with our lower FCS and FBs opponents, look how that season went.

Actually, after we destroyed FAMU I was on here saying if a FCS level WR and qb can March down the field against our secondary, what is a BCS level qb and WRs gonna do to us? The rest of the league threw wherever they wanted against the USF secondary, whenever they need to.

I am on the record saying this will be a long year since we can't block an FCS dline. Please prove me wrong.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Frish beat me to it.

We controlled this game.

we couldn't average 3 yards per carry and we barely had 300 yards of total offense.

if they had scored a TD on that first and goal from our 4 in the 2nd quarter instead of missing a field goal then it would have been a 1 score game in the 4th quarter.

IF worms had machine guns birds wouldn't .... with them.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

"USF began its 16th season Saturday. Its 105th season, by my math, will be in the year 2101. Mars will be in the Big East. I wonder if USF will have won the conference by then."

I don't think I've ever seen a more douche-y quote in a USF article. Ever.

The fact that our good friend is a douche, the jury decided years ago. Hey Martin, go back to kissing Gator or Buc backside and quit writing about things you know nothing of.