• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU at USF: Hot ticket!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

If you break down the numbers it could be very close. 20K USF season ticket holders, of those 20K they buy 10K extra up to 30K+ 12.5K = 42.5. FSU is allotted 9.5K + 42.5K = 52K. The question is how many of the remaining 13K are going to be purchased by FSU fans. If only 2/3 (8K) they total 17.5K which doesn't seem like alot, but we were quite loud in Tally. And working under the assumption that all of the 30K fans and 12.5K students are all USF. They may not out number us, but it's going to be alot closer than it should be.

agree that there will be too many, but they weren't that loud in tally, aside from the few big plays they made. They shut up whenever our defense was making them look bad, which was most off the game.

You are right. My guess is that most who show up will be the front running phonies (not the die hards) who will shut up or head for the exits if somehow the defense is able to play like that again.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I was not impressed with Tally at all

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

On TV it almost sounded like a neutral site game where FSU simply had more fans. Certainly not the overbearing sound you would have expected for one of their home games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Ordered four tickets to sell to Bulls fans (at face value) and have only been able to sell one. We need our alum to step up. I know the ticket office was outsourced- are they cold calling people trying to sell tickets? We have so many alum in the area, it'd be sad to be outnumbered.

What is face value? Do you still have 2 for sale? If so I will take them. email me shanonrholm@gmail.com

I can meet up with you at the first game and pay and get the tickets.

Edited by flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

The players will dictate the crowd noise.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

This is, to put it mildly, a thorny problem for many of us. I'll be hosting a dozen people but keeping a favorable balance of USF to FSU fans is tricky. I graduated from both schools and have lots of friends and family who went to USF or FSU and, while I solidly back the Bulls in this game, some folks have primary allegiance to the Noles. I even have friends who I have attended many home and away games with who do double duty when possible, i.e.. attending both the USF and FSU games in the same day. It's tough to maintain faithful fandom and family harmony at the same time.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

I am a season ticket holder and have been since I graduated in 2008, but the account is under my brother's name who gets all of the priority points. He lives out-of-state and I asked him to try to get the additional 4 tickets that season ticket holders were offered for the FSU game and he didn't do it in time. So, now I'm trying to find at least 2 additional tickets for USF fans to attend the game. Any idea if they will open the tickets back up to season ticket holders or is that out of the question? Will if have to resort to 3rd party vendors?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Just bought 4 season tickets cause the thought of them going to some nole just kept me up at night. eff em

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Ordered four tickets to sell to Bulls fans (at face value) and have only been able to sell one. We need our alum to step up. I know the ticket office was outsourced- are they cold calling people trying to sell tickets? We have so many alum in the area, it'd be sad to be outnumbered.

If those 3 tix are lower level, I will buy them from you.. and yes, only bulls fans (from Ft. Lauderdale) will use them... tons of people looking!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

I dont like fsu, but i was there for the oklahoma game and it was surreal