• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

98.7 FM the Fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ok, you can get streaming audio for 98.7! Great news for us out of towners. CBS radio actually has an app for the iPhone that has it.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

studio probably isn't done, but they need a ficus or some rugs, that ***** has a nasty hollow/echo, but at least it's clear.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

studio probably isn't done, but they need a ficus or some rugs, that ***** has a nasty hollow/echo, but at least it's clear.

I noticed that too. Hopefully its because its a new studio and they are still working on it. I already love the station.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Ok, you can get streaming audio for 98.7! Great news for us out of towners. CBS radio actually has an app for the iPhone that has it.

Just to be clear you still won't get any games.... they'll be blacked out just like they were on 620/970's streams last season... they play replays of past shows.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Whats the app for the iPhone so I can listen?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was able to hear some of USF's radio broadcasts on my iPhone through the IHeartRadio app. Free download.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Whats the app for the iPhone so I can listen?

radio.com app

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just to be clear you still won't get any games.... they'll be blacked out just like they were on 620/970's streams last season... they play replays of past shows.

True but you can usually catch some of the pregam. Also the Skip Holtz radio show has been free. Last year I searched all of the USF stations during football games and did find a few without paying. I like to sinc it with my DVR and get the best of both worlds. In terms of basketball, I have a college app that allowed me to hear all USF games for free. I actually don't mind paying if I had to but our web site really sucks for out of towners as they sometimes have technical difficulties during games.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Hope this works out and sorry to see JP go. He was one of the few on radio who spoke at all about USF, he was generally knowledgeable and positive and he even helped with our annual auction to raise money for USF athletic. Without JP my afternoon drive time sports talk choices werethe likes of Duemig, Paul Finebaum or ESPN. So basically, there were no choices.

Ha ha. Finebaum would not be so bad if he did not let every toothless redneck call in. While I was born in Florida, have lived most of my life here and have many southern relatives, those thick southern accents are irritating. When he has a guest or talking about a specific issue, he is ok. I do not really care for the SEC which is his specialty, so I rarely even check in....

The other "choices" are not even options I would consider. In conclusion, you are absolutely correct, sir.

Finebaum is the epitome of the "our **** doesn't stink", "we're God's gift to college football" SEC mouthbreather ... I'd pick Deumig over him to listen to and you have no idea how difficult that is to say.

I guess when he was talking like that I was quick to change it back to Boneyard or Liquid Metal. I will have to take your word about Finebaum since I would rather listen to that electronic buzzing or jamming on the shortwave radio than listen to 620(and I know you would too).

I listened the most back when they were adding Missouri and TAMU, and his whole attitude came across like they were adding a couple of NAIA teams .... I know it won't happen, but I'd love for those two to jump in there and kick some ass right off the bat.

Hilarious. I have not doubted that the last few years they have been the best but they are not Sooooo much better like they think they are. I think even lil 'ol USF could beat Vandy, Ole Miss, Miss St.,KY, and Tennessee the last few years. (I did not include Auburn since not only did USF defeat them but they have been better than the previous 5.

I guess Paul does not remember that before Satan realized that he was not cut out for the big time of the National Football League, Alabama was so down that it meddled in UAB's coaching search in 2006.

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Finally. This will be helpful for our program and hopefully attendance as well. We have needed something like this for a while.