• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

As long as you're cheering for the BULLS I don't care how you get your tickets.

BullyPulpit had a great idea - DONATE to Boys and/or Girls Clubs

All,

Does anyone know how I go about donating tickets to the Boys and Girls Club? We have 8 season tickets (me and my 2 friends) and a lot of the time we have extra tickets.

I would much rather give it to them vs trying to sell on the street (especially since you have the middlemen who buy it up and add a fee to resell it).

Thx

jonpfl

Glen Permuy

813-769-7538

gpermuy@bgctampa.org

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Remember regarding donations, you can pay monthly,

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

All,

Does anyone know how I go about donating tickets to the Boys and Girls Club? We have 8 season tickets (me and my 2 friends) and a lot of the time we have extra tickets.

I would much rather give it to them vs trying to sell on the street (especially since you have the middlemen who buy it up and add a fee to resell it).

Thx

jonpfl

The Boy and Girls Club is one way to go. I actually donated mine in the past to Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Tampa. My contact there is Bonnie Mangione and her email is bonnie.mangione@bbbsfl.org . I believe you might even be able to get a tax deduction for the donation, but either way it is a great cause and a good way to create young Bull fans.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Hey! I was close...

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

have a 3 year old and 10 month old. it is too hard to get them to the games and still be able to enjoy them.

if the team was doing better and i felt like the demand for tickets would be higher in 5 years i would have kept them. but when i bought them, after we beat auburn- i thought i better get in early while the demand is low but the demand stayed low.

i could buy better seats from scalpers for EVERY game then what i was paying for season tickets so why not just choose which games i wanted to see and get better seats without committing for the whole season and paying a donation?

last year i spent over $1700 on USF tickets yet only went to 3 games. doesnt make much sense.

i could have spent $25 per ticket for those 3 games and had better seats and walked away with $300 out of pocket.

Matt while I understand I do hope you have a change of heart someday soon. Having met you, you seem like a loyal USF guy. It isn't about the money difference because I get that - it is about being a part of helping athletics grow. Trust me spending $160 to see a Chattanoga isn't worth it but there is more to it. The economy is horrible so I get it. All the best with the little ones and hope to see you around as much as possible. Just keep an open mind for the future!

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Also something to think about.

Season ticket holders will get priority seating when we get that OCS

:D

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

BINGO!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

BINGO!!

:GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

have a 3 year old and 10 month old. it is too hard to get them to the games and still be able to enjoy them.

if the team was doing better and i felt like the demand for tickets would be higher in 5 years i would have kept them. but when i bought them, after we beat auburn- i thought i better get in early while the demand is low but the demand stayed low.

i could buy better seats from scalpers for EVERY game then what i was paying for season tickets so why not just choose which games i wanted to see and get better seats without committing for the whole season and paying a donation?

last year i spent over $1700 on USF tickets yet only went to 3 games. doesnt make much sense.

i could have spent $25 per ticket for those 3 games and had better seats and walked away with $300 out of pocket.

Matt while I understand I do hope you have a change of heart someday soon. Having met you, you seem like a loyal USF guy. It isn't about the money difference because I get that - it is about being a part of helping athletics grow. Trust me spending $160 to see a Chattanoga isn't worth it but there is more to it. The economy is horrible so I get it. All the best with the little ones and hope to see you around as much as possible. Just keep an open mind for the future!

Thanks JJ.

And by all means- i will be a Season Ticket holder again, just when my kids are older and can enjoy the games. Probably 2 seasons from now when my oldest will be 5 and youngest will be 3.

right now it is just too much to try and haul them both to a game, tailgate, and still be able to watch the game.

my point was that if i felt like the demand for USF tickets was increasing I probably would have kept the seats and only go to 3 or 4 games like I did last year. but i just don't really feel like I will miss that much by not being a season ticket holder for 2 or 3 years. We are still far away from having that Lower Bowl sold out for every game with season ticket purchases.